Round 6 Collingwood V Essendon ANZAC DAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
anzac-footy.jpg

Tipping Pies by 11 Dayne Beams to get the medal​

The most massively overrated game of the day and possibly otherwise. Think that Eddie has been basically the biggest disgrace due to the fact that the tool cried like a baby when was asked about the Melbourne and Richmond game.

Thinks that the day's much more important to Collingwood than anyone else RSL included. Ironic in the sense that the ANZAC Spirit's supposedly about sharing, supporting and helping each other out too.

Next time note who's supposed to have trhe focus on them Eddie as it is important considering the occasion next year. And yes it is incorrect to say Collingwood or yourself.

Exposed form favours collingwood.

However, this game is a different beast.

Still collingwood by 4 goals

Pies by 41. Beams BOG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive Goose bumps now in this lead up and what is a great day for all Australians and i am so very proud. :thumbsu:

Pies and Bombers will not let us down as well with a great game sure to unfold.

Hawthorn and Geelong supporters unite in sooking about a blockbuster that doesn't involve their club

No note now the reason really why it is overrated. Because Eddie and Collingwood think that this is the centerpiece of the day. Essendon fans the same. Eddie then tells the two clubs that will want to play the day before to piss of because he dislikes it and is indeed worried what will happen is it will detract from the big day and Collingwood.

I don't care who plays but the Bombers and Pies have made it what it is and good luck to them.

I have no issue with them playing every year at the MCG on this great day. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back