Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, saw a few things on Twitter after you posted. Scared me enough to take the C off him and give it to Prestia (simply for consistency).

Watch that backfire badly.

I take no responsibility if it does backfire.

But feel free to thank me if he does pull out.

336/4

Thurlow 109 the best of the bunch. Amazing game :D Swan, Oxley and Clark almost everybody has. Clark maybe a bit more unique on the field this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

336/4

Thurlow 109 the best of the bunch. Amazing game :D Swan, Oxley and Clark almost everybody has. Clark maybe a bit more unique on the field this week.

You might beat me yet, that 100 from thurlow *

Can't believe with 8 min plus time on last night I was on 238. Swan 91, Clark 71, Oxley 76. And I thought chances are I would end up with a ton and tow eighties approx. From then Oxley gained one point and Swan and Clark both gave away a free kick. To me that's crap anyway have to settle with the 233.

Last edited:
242 - Pendles (C)
117 - Selwood
77 - Oxley
88 - Swan
68 - Clark

Not unhappy. Anyone know what the deal with Mitch Clark was after the game?

286 off three for me.
Pendles 121
Oxley 77
Swan 88

Although swans 88 was slightly disappointing, he doesn't look 100%, so to nearly get 90 is a pretty good effort.
Oxley pretty much hit his average, and pendles just keeps on keeping on. Liked he was getting tackles early when the pies could barely get the ball! :) pretty happy. Hoping for a big game from Goldstein & Martin.

Went with Fyfe over pendles as captain this week. I hope that doesn't come back to hurt me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back