Review Round 6 - GWS vs Hawthorn, Spotless Stadium, 9th May, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Giants. Your team put in the best performance I've seen from them under Leon Cameron. We didn't bring our A-game and got punished by a young team who came to play and punished us at every opportunity.

Good luck for the rest of 2015 season.

The hysteria and adrenalin of the win is no doubt running wild, but tomorrow the shock will set in. To beat a team with the quality of Hawthorn irrespective of the players they have out, is a massive moment for our young club.

And here I am with my foot in my mouth after last week saying we would be out of the top eight after this game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outta interest, are most of you guys in Western Sydney ?
Have you been on since day 1 ?
Most of Sydney is Western Sydney, they are probably not competing against the swans but rather the "Doggieesss"!!!

Lots of room for growth if the team keeps winning like this!

Great win by the team and a reflection of the club as a whole for the players and coaches to step up after last week, as most supporters i am very happy with the result,
So impressed with the performance of most of the players, seeing them step up another level and the mature players lead the way
Mumford is a beast, the midfield run is improving, defence was better and Cameron played a very significant role in the victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back