Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson > Cripps/Robertson
JKH > Lloyd

Might even go both of Cripps and Robertson missing Lloyd, but making cash for upgrades.

Lemmens> Roberton
Impey> Lloyd

Dixon > Fasolo :(
Caddy > Boyd

With 8 games to go in Round 5, we can only make predictions

The way my year is going, this is what I'll probably be doing:

Trade 1 - injured premium sideways to another
Trade 2 - under-performing premium downgrade to performing mid-pricer/rookie

FMSC :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have Lloyd already?
Faz plays hes 3rd game tomorrow price raise.

I don't have Lloyd, but didn't want to dump Dixon so early.
I had to make good from bad with trading out Caddy.

I've got $290k to spend to find some, a, ANY decent forward. Man my forward line is pants.

Midfield jammed with keepers and the right rookies, backline is fine (aside from Hanley), so forward line or bust.

Toughest aspect of this year by a mile. Short of the top premos, there has not being much promise here this year. Honestly, I would not jump on a mid-teir FWD at all this year from here out - shoot for either Lloyd and/or Fasolo. Careful, they are both R8 bye players - but options are very limited unfortunately.

with all these rookies on the bubble next week, I may aswell keep mumford

Depends what your playing for...
Your Overall will take a big hit if your forced to play Currie (best case scenario your only bleeding 50 points a round, but worst could be anything...) and I am VERY skeptical of a big man coming back from surgery in two weeks - prepared to call BS on that by the same coaching staff that did not mention the surgery til after the game he missed...

BUT - if he does return fast (IF), pick up where he left off (big IF there...) then you suddenly have a POD Ruck, an extra trade and the chance to load up another bubble rookie - which I believe to be hugely important in the next two weeks.

Yeah RD9 I'm eyeing off boomer at Rd 9 please creppy caffer tag hes @rss.
What a tantalizing prospect.
Though I really doubt he will cope the hard tag, specially with the form of Dal and how easily locked down he is (based on his history at St Kilda)...

Lloyd, Gray, Cripps, Robertson or Culter - which two to bring in?

Probably Lloyd and best out of Cripps and Robbo at this stage.

Gray has huge question marks over his JS in such a strong preforming side... watch the PA space though... but he needs some seriously amazing form this week to state a case, and even then, will he string together enough games to appreciate in value? More importantly, will he still be playing come the critical bye rounds? It's a huge gamble that one does not have to take with the options present IMHO.

Are Cripps, Robertson and Lloyd all on the bubble next round?

I've got Cotchin I want out of my side. He's s**t, I can't believe I have him. I might get a rookie in for him and then next week upgrade 2 other rookies

134 is a pretty bad score to be fair. Reckon that the Cotch despite his crapness by foot will regain his CD influenced scoring touch and pump out consistent 110+s from here.

Depends what your playing for...
Your Overall will take a big hit if your forced to play Currie (best case scenario your only bleeding 50 points a round, but worst could be anything...) and I am VERY skeptical of a big man coming back from surgery in two weeks - prepared to call BS on that by the same coaching staff that did not mention the surgery til after the game he missed...

BUT - if he does return fast (IF), pick up where he left off (big IF there...) then you suddenly have a POD Ruck, an extra trade and the chance to load up another bubble rookie - which I believe to be hugely important in the next two weeks.

Yeah exactly. its doing my head in. same as t mitchell whether to keep him on the bench and wait for return or downgrade to fasolo and keep the cash ?? leaning towards trading mumford for cox/mcevoy and mitchell to fasolo ?? then next week going michie to cripps and JKH to lloyd then impey to fwd premium the week after sc.png ..any help much appreciated..thanks

Yeah exactly. its doing my head in. same as t mitchell whether to keep him on the bench and wait for return or downgrade to fasolo and keep the cash ?? leaning towards trading mumford for cox/mcevoy and mitchell to fasolo ?? then next week going michie to cripps and JKH to lloyd then impey to fwd premium the week afterView attachment 52100 ..any help much appreciated..thanks
See how Tyson goes higher b/e he could become a fwd premo if he has another low score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back