Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(
Its just annoying that I had Pavlich and Gray in my team for alot of the pre season but got talked out of them for various reasons and now they are gunning it and Roughead and Wingard are spudding it up and dropping shitloads in cash so can't trade them out for even a half eaten snickers bar now.

And if they continue to spud up from now on they will be worth sweet * all and I'll be stuck with them for the rest of the season.

I went Wingard as I thought he was meant to play through the midfield but so far hasn't done that yet Gray has. Gray is getting the good scores as a result and Wingard isn't.

Hawks are just kicking the ball to Gunstan now and Roughead will be lucky to get the scraps from now on.

I had Pav all season. Should have stuck with him as he is Freos main target up forward compared to Roughead now.

Hence why I am so annoyed now at Wingard and Roughead and regret starting them over Gray and Pavlich.

Unfortunately for me though I'm stuck with Wingard and Roughead now and just have to pray that they get better. :oops:
Relax JM, Supercoach is a Marathon - not a sprint.

Remember after two games, people were worried about having Pav in their team.
Some people on here also expressed concern on Gunstan early on as well.

Don't worry about your prem's- they'll fluctuate. Most players do.
Concentrate on timing the upgrades/downgrades of your rookies.

We can all be a little guilty of chasing points. I've learnt my lesson this season. Ala, Mummy and Merrett.:(

Ok this is what my team looks like now with Lloyd and Swan in it.

$23,600 in the kitty.

team1.PNG

Next week -

Higgins > Cuttler via Taylor and Langdon dpp

Dunstan > Griffen

Week after -

Langdon > Honeychurch

McDonald > Hanley

Pissed off still at my overall ranking of 46,900 and only winning first week of all my leagues so far.

Gees I hope my luck changes this week. Don't know what else to try next after getting Griffen in if it doesn't. :rolleyes:

We can all be a little guilty of chasing points. I've learnt my lesson this season. Ala, Mummy and Merrett.:(

IIRC a few people here, even rage traded out Pav & Gunston. A few muppets traded out Danger as well LOL.

$23,600 in the kitty.

View attachment 53021

Next week -

Dunstan > Griffen

Week after -

Langdon > Honeychurch

McDonald > Hanley

Pissed off still at my overall ranking of 46,900 and only winning first week of all my leagues so far.

Gees I hope my luck changes this week. Don't know what else to try next after getting Griffen in if it doesn't. :rolleyes:

You know what mate, that squad looks stronger than mine and I'm ranked a bit higher ATM. Srs.

Yeah I think everyone can be guilty of chasing points.

I did it to a degree when I brought Zorko and Mummy in to but I do like Zorko as a player and he was in my pre season squad. Just wasn't sure how much midfield time he would get.

I started with Leuenburger but he just went from crap to pure shithouse so he had to go.

Saw Mummys big scores but should have known he would get injured. :rolleyes:

$715K whoa quite a large war chest. IMHO its way too much. maybe time to upgrade 1

This week appears to be the perfect week for a double downgrade. I have the same amount of premiums as most on here. (I might be down one premium)

Round 6 - 2 downgrades
Round 7 - 2 upgrades into Prem
Round 9 - Come on board Pendlebury. :)

You know what mate, that squad looks stronger than mine and I'm ranked a bit higher ATM. Srs.

LOL!

If my team is better than yours (I seriously don't think it is for what its worth, yours is a million times better) then why is it sucking so much? o_O

It just doesn't make sense with my team which just scores so crap every week.

Yes I have had a bit of bad luck but alot of other coaches get that too.

$23,600 in the kitty.

View attachment 53021

Next week -

Dunstan > Griffen

Week after -

Langdon > Honeychurch

McDonald > Hanley

Things can change quickly ... Only takes 1 week
2 weeks ago I barely scraped to *gulps 1817 and was ready to throw in the towel but then bounced back with 2449 this week .... Ridiculous there can be such an extreme variance with practically the same team

Yeah I think everyone can be guilty of chasing points.

I did it to a degree when I brought Zorko and Mummy in to but I do like Zorko as a player and he was in my pre season squad. Just wasn't sure how much midfield time he would get.

I started with Leuenburger but he just went from crap to pure shithouse so he had to go.

Saw Mummys big scores but should have known he would get injured. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah....I chased Zorko as well. o_O
Make that Zorko, Mummy and Merrett. All flavours of the month on here. I got suckered in every time.

Learnt my lesson - I'm not sideways trading Zorko. He's staying in my team. I'm concentrating on upgrading the rookies/Higgins/Webster from here....and yes, I'll be upgrading Merrett at some point. :rolleyes:

IIRC a few people here, even rage traded out Pav & Gunston. A few muppets traded out Danger as well LOL.

Hah!

I may have rage traded Roughead out but no way would I have ever traded Dangerfield or Pavlich out if I had started them.

Might have been boarderline with Gunstan though with me. :p

Oh yeah....I chased Zorko as well. o_O
Make that Zorko, Mummy and Merrett. All flavours of the month on here. I got suckered in every time.

Learnt my lesson - I'm not sideways trading Zorko. He's staying in my team. I'm concentrating on upgrading the rookies/Higgins/Webster from here....and yes, I'll be upgrading Merrett at some point. :rolleyes:

I have been getting so frustrated every week with my team.

The old JM would have traded out Libba, Wingard and Roughead (again) out of my team by now.

Like you though I am just trying to build around these players hoping their form picks up now and upgrade my rookies.

Swan and Griffen in this week and next week hopefully coincides with them scoring well and Wingard, Roughead and Libba scoring well too.

Well that's what I am hoping after I just prayed to the SC Gods before.

Things can change quickly ... Only takes 1 week
2 weeks ago I barely scraped to *gulps 1817 and was ready to throw in the towel but then bounced back with 2449 this week .... Ridiculous there can be such an extreme variance with practically the same team

Man if that could happen to me this week (scored 1987 last week) then I would be wrapped. :rainbow:

Here's hoping your luck rubs off on me. ;)

Am literally lost as to what to do this week give us a hand if you'd like anyone. Teams performing well getting 2200 at least each week but not sure with trades this week

Backs; swallow, mcveigh, Mitchell, suckling, L.mcdonald, laidler (c.cameron, clurey:/ )

Mids; ablett, pendles, Murphy, cotchin, polec, Dunstan, Tyson, d.thomas (Langdon, michie/loophole)

Ruck; sandilands, cox (thurlow, nankervis)

Forwards; danger, pav, dusty, roughy, Higgins, Lloyd (impey, jkh)

$52,100 left
Do your magic people!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

If my team is better than yours (I seriously don't think it is for what its worth, yours is a million times better) then why is it sucking so much? o_O

It just doesn't make sense with my team which just scores so crap every week.

Yes I have had a bit of bad luck but alot of other coaches get that too.

My team after trades. Nothing in it IMHO

!   after trades rd 6.JPG

Am literally lost as to what to do this week give us a hand if you'd like anyone. Teams performing well getting 2200 at least each week but not sure with trades this week

Backs; swallow, mcveigh, Mitchell, suckling, L.mcdonald, laidler (c.cameron, clurey:/ )

Mids; ablett, pendles, Murphy, cotchin, polec, Dunstan, Tyson, d.thomas (Langdon, michie/loophole)

Ruck; sandilands, cox (thurlow, nankervis)

Forwards; danger, pav, dusty, roughy, Higgins, Lloyd (impey, jkh)

$52,100 left
Do your magic people!

Dunstan > Roberston and Tyson > Swan or Griffen :thumbsu:

$23,600 in the kitty.

View attachment 53021

Next week -

Dunstan > Griffen

Week after -

Langdon > Honeychurch

McDonald > Hanley

Yeah, your team is fine. You are one prem up on me.

Who knows, maybe teams will start to tag a McCrae or Griffen, thus allowing Libba to get more ball.

At least that's what I'm hoping for...

My team after trades. Nothing in it IMHO

View attachment 53036

You have Suckling at D4, I have either Webster or McDonald (You win)

You have Mcrae and Swan as your M5 and M6, I've had Polec and Tyson (You win)

Pavlich, Chapman and NRoo have been way better than Roughead, Wingard and Martin (You Win)

You have Suckling at D4, I have either Webster or McDonald (You win)

You have Mcrae and Swan as your M5 and M6, I've had Polec and Tyson (You win)

Pavlich, Chapman and NRoo have been way better than Roughead, Wingard and Martin (You Win)

Pfft that was last week(s)

Gingy,

Your suggestion to go Daisy to Swan....should I not downgrade Tyson to Swan given that Daisy may give more points going forward?

Yeah, your team is fine. You are one prem up on me.

Who knows, maybe teams will start to tag a McCrae or Griffen, thus allowing Libba to get more ball.

At least that's what I'm hoping for...

My premos aren't playing like premos at the moment though so even though I have one more premo than you it isn't helping my cause. LOL!

Watson and Libba got rookie scores last week. Roughead and Wingard were absolutely useless and deplorable.

Then I have Martin doing so so, Enright whose going ok I guess but would much rather Bartel.

I really need all my underperforming premos to lift and start playing like premos.

Feel like I threw alot of cash down the toilet selecting all these guys when I could have got cheaper options (Mcrae, Jaensch, Suckling, Pavlich, Gray, Chapman, etc) who are all playing better than them and were way cheaper.

Pfft that was last week(s)

Yeah my team has been a bit behind the 8 ball in terms of mid premos which I am rectifying now.

I still think you have about 4-5 premos that are way better and more consistent than mine though mate which explains your great overall ranking and my shitty one.

Gingy,

Your suggestion to go Daisy to Swan....should I not downgrade Tyson to Swan given that Daisy may give more points going forward?

Up to you if you have the $ although Tyson Rd10 bye would come in handy. Daisy not at his best so far this year. Up to you. Get a premo mid in there no matter who you trade out. 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other as the saying goes.

So here's my current team

Untitled.png

So I will be getting Robertson in, question is who for? Ellis seems the likely candidate for the chop. Also looking at getting Cutler in this week for Langdon probably and leaving Cameron there for now. Or do I leave Cutler for next week and get Swan/Griffen in this week?

140k in the bank currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back