Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my team has been a bit behind the 8 ball in terms of mid premos which I am rectifying now.

I still think you have about 4-5 premos that are way better and more consistent than mine though mate which explains your great overall ranking and my shitty one.

I'm spewing about trading in Merret though. If Lloyd scores well this week and Merret spuds up again I might bump Lloyd to F6 and turn Merrett into Griff next week. Yeh I know what I said about Griff, but it would give me 7 mid premo's and I can afford it.

So here's my current team

View attachment 53041

So I will be getting Robertson in, question is who for? Ellis seems the likely candidate for the chop. Also looking at getting Cutler in this week for Langdon probably and leaving Cameron there for now. Or do I leave Cutler for next week and get Swan/Griffen in this week?

140k in the bank currently.

Good trades mate if you want to double downgrade.

Ellis > Robbo
Langdon > Cuttler

Nice. :thumbsu:

View attachment 53041

So I will be getting Robertson in, question is who for? Ellis seems the likely candidate for the chop. Also looking at getting Cutler in this week for Langdon probably and leaving Cameron there for now. Or do I leave Cutler for next week and get Swan/Griffen in this week?

Get Swan/Griffen in this week.

I'm spewing about trading in Merret though. If Lloyd scores well this week and Merret spuds up again I might bump Lloyd to F6 and turn Merrett into Griff next week. Yeh I know what I said about Griff, but it would give me 7 mid premo's and I can afford it.

I like it.

You should get Griffen in while he's cheap.

I am planning to play LLoyd at F6 instead of Higgins after next week too.

I think we can get away with playing Lloyd at F6 for a bit.

When would be the time to upgrade Lloyd though?

Would you carry him past round 8 bye? o_O

Good trades mate if you want to double downgrade.

Ellis > Robbo
Langdon > Cuttler

Nice. :thumbsu:

Yeah just reckon the mids are a bit weak compared to a lot of sides here. Would leave me with 426k to play with next week for upgrades.

When would be the time to upgrade Lloyd though?

Would you carry him past round 8 bye? o_O

I'll play and carry Lloyd so long as he's earning his keep scoring points and making $ for me. If/when he tails off and starts leaking $ he's gawn.

View attachment 53041

you have plenty of cash cows, so start upgrading this round. get a mid premo

Yeah just reckon the mids are a bit weak compared to a lot of sides here. Would leave me with 426k to play with next week for upgrades.

Swan or Griffen this week then mate.

You can always get the other one in next week too which is what I'm doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to prepare a little bit for byes and have a slight POD.

In saying that I will be doing one of the most common trades this week:

Caddy to Lloyd
Ellis to JPK or another Round 9/10 bye player.

Thoughts

Last edited:
A bit pissed off but had to do some changes this week.

Caddy > Fasolo - Sideways trade, Caddy injured but have a forward line that's weak, Fas is set to rise value big time in next few weeks at least.

Ellis > Robertson - Cash play.

Hi guys, I currently have 343k in the bank and am very undecided as to what to do this week!

Would love to downtrade Langdon this week with Reid, Brown, Seedsman coming back into the Collingwood team in the next few weeks I can see his spot in the team being lost, however my lack of cover on the bench is worrying if I were to downtrade to Cutler. Jaensch is another option to upgrade to.

Dunstan downgrade to either Robertson, or Lloyd via Danger is my other trade I'm contemplating.

Bernie Vince is my other big concern. He is set for another price drop this week.
team.jpg
Thoughts?

Anyone thinking cloke could be finding form....? (Why was this question so hard to ask?)
with White and Elliot playing well, teams can't double team Cloke any more... (Ben Reid also coming back in soon)
more 1on1's for Cloke means more contested marks and more scoring opportunities... Pies playing better also helps
will average 90+ from here on without a doubt

Hi guys, I currently have 343k in the bank and am very undecided as to what to do this week!

Would love to downtrade Langdon this week with Reid, Brown, Seedsman coming back into the Collingwood team in the next few weeks I can see his spot in the team being lost, however my lack of cover on the bench is worrying if I were to downtrade to Cutler. Jaensch is another option to upgrade to.

Dunstan downgrade to either Robertson, or Lloyd via Danger is my other trade I'm contemplating.

Bernie Vince is my other big concern. He is set for another price drop this week.
View attachment 53053
Thoughts?
I'd probably start weeding the mid priced cows out 2per week for a gun/with a down grade for cash ie this week ellis-swan /Higgins-Lloyd next week Langdon - hibberd or jench and as rookies emerge make the other one .or this week get the two rookies say Ellis and Higgins to Lloyd and Robertson then next week Kelly to swan and Langdon to jench then go to the 1 up 1 down system from there

Last edited:
Anyone thinking cloke could be finding form....? (Why was this question so hard to ask?)
Because he's played one good game and been putrid for all other games. In my opinion, avoid unless you enjoy rage trades and hari kari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back