Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks, so you would need a mid/fwd to get taylor onto the mids bench then?? which i dont have :(
No you don't need a mid/fwd in the mids to do it.
Trade out Tyson ... sub Taylor from the forward line to the midfield position vacated by Tyson ... trade a forward premo into the position vacated by Taylor.
It's all done in just one trade.

No you don't need a mid/fwd in the mids to do it.
Trade out Tyson ... sub Taylor from the forward line to the midfield position vacated by Tyson ... trade a forward premo into the position vacated by Taylor.
It's all done in just one trade.

ive never done this trade before. so i could get tyson to nroo?? so you would need to trade for a mid/fwd to get taylor to the mid line? bit confussed

ive never done this trade before. so i could get tyson to nroo?? so you would need to trade for a mid/fwd to get taylor to the mid line? bit confussed
You can trade Tyson to NRoo if you have Taylor (or any mid/fwd) on the forward line and if you have enough cash. You don't need to trade for any other mid/fwd to do it.
Click the "T" on Tyson which will bring up the trade screen.
Then find Taylor in your team list on the left hand side and click the "S" after his name. That will automatically move him to the midfield.
Then chose NRoo from the list of forwards and trade him in.

You won't see the "S" next to Taylor now though because he's already played this round.

When trading hit the T on tyson on the left side of the screen there will be a S on taylor hit that he will be subbed to the mids.insteed of trading a mid for a mid you can trade tyson for a forward or a fwd/mid this can be done with one trade aslong as you have the cash for the player you want.
You can trade Tyson to NRoo if you have Taylor (or any mid/fwd) on the forward line and if you have enough cash. You don't need to trade for any other mid/fwd to do it.
Click the "T" on Tyson which will bring up the trade screen.
Then find Taylor in your team list on the left hand side and click the "S" after his name. That will automatically move him to the midfield.
Then chose NRoo from the list of forwards and trade him in.

You won't see the "S" next to Taylor now though because he's already played this round.

thanks guys this makes a lot more sense now...thankyou. very handy around bye time ..thanks

What about Spud rohan out Lloyd in and michie > robertson/

good thinking, although it would essentially be the same thing, except with with taylor in a different posi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why trade Ellis? Will come back and make big scores. Trade a younger player who is physically spent.

Injured. Will have a larger BE. Other options would be Polec/Dunstan/Kelly/Aish.

Wait for Tyson's score before deciding.

Shhhh I was kind of hoping for Ellis to be a long term D9. He's not actually a rookie you know. Shhhh

I don't have Tyson. And I take it you mean an M9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back