Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripps, Robertson and Lloyd. Need to pick two to trade in this week. Thinking of leaving Lloyd alone, purely because of his bye round. Thoughts?

Already got Culter or going to wait on him for Round 7? I brought Lloyd in this week myself, not that that's saying much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades is not enough. Cutler, Cripps, Robertson, Fasolo and Lloyd all on my wish list.
agreed!

Lloyd is in 100% for me, the 2nd trade will be a hard choice (especially if Cripps goes big)

agreed!

Lloyd is in 100% for me, the 2nd trade will be a hard choice (especially if Cripps goes big)
I'll probably do the same if Cripps does well. Unlike most people I don't have a round 8 bye problem ... for me it's round 10 so Cutler and Robertson are probably not the best choices unless they replaced Georgio and Dunstan which would be bye neutral.

Yes true.But if needed cutler can be picked up the week after due to sub score in hes first game.
Got Lloyd.

Getting Robertson.

Langdon maxing out and rnd 8 bye.

Let's me allow some of the mids moo more.

Polec - keeping longer
Dunstan -? Check BE
Tyson - ? Check BE
Ellis - not losing money next week. Depends on injury length.
Crouch - just got him in.
2 trades is not enough. Cutler, Cripps, Robertson, Fasolo and Lloyd all on my wish list.
agreed!

All this is true, but at some stage we have to hold and save trades. Can't keep making two trades every week, none left by Round 15 the way ppl are going

Dixon > Fasolo :(
Did this trade last week, can highly recommend it :cool:
Sounds like everyone is looking at 2 downgrades..
Yeah, kind of seems like a little bit of groupthink to me. There will be plenty of cows later on, and in the meantime, players like Tyson and Ellis are guaranteed games if they're fit. And you've also got players like Jaensch averaging 109.5 and priced at $414,000- I'm going to jump on ASAP. Maybe it's different for me, I'm into cash leagues, and if I can shore up a top4/top8 spot and get my team settled, i'll start saving trades for finals.

All this is true, but at some stage we have to hold and save trades. Can't keep making two trades every week, none left by Round 15 the way ppl are going

Did this trade last week, can highly recommend it :cool:

Yeah, kind of seems like a little bit of groupthink to me. There will be plenty of cows later on, and in the meantime, players like Tyson and Ellis are guaranteed games if they're fit. And you've also got players like Jaensch averaging 109.5 and priced at $414,000- I'm going to jump on ASAP. Maybe it's different for me, I'm into cash leagues, and if I can shore up a top4/top8 spot and get my team settled, i'll start saving trades for finals.

Langdon 47, LMac 61, Dunstan 52, Taylor 46, Hickey 64, just to name a few
rookies are scoring s**t, they are rookies after all... gotta get them out asap
byes are coming up soon, need to make cash. I'll be making at least 5 downgrades in the next 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back