Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who sees Hogan as a possible keeper this year? I know he came in cheap, but apart from against Freo, he has been a supreme pickup this year
not a keeper for me - too many good fwds. i plan on having a f7/r3 as cover so no spot on him on the bench either

I'm somehow ranked 25th with spuds newnes, griffen and bellchambers (they've been so underwhelming I've changed grammar rules for them..). I Will be trading Salem to Goddard, and am tempted by Griffen to Priddis/Buddy (via DPP). I will be keeping Hodge for at least this week as a VC loophole. All rookies bar Read and Anderson (who I expect to be back this week) are playing and inflating nicely. :)

I'm somehow ranked 25th with spuds newnes, griffen and bellchambers (they've been so underwhelming I've changed grammar rules for them..). I Will be trading Salem to Goddard, and am tempted by Griffen to Priddis/Buddy (via DPP). I will be keeping Hodge for at least this week as a VC loophole. All rookies bar Read and Anderson (who I expect to be back this week) are playing and inflating nicely. :)
nice ranking :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

if you're keeping hodge this week you might as well just hold him for the following 2

Providing beams and Sloane play, Do I need to trade this week? Or do I take a week off? image.jpg image.jpg

Am I the only one who sees Hogan as a possible keeper this year? I know he came in cheap, but apart from against Freo, he has been a supreme pickup this year
Remember he's a key forward in his first year. He's going to get tired.

Pendles is very dependable as we know and a very very safe option for any team, cant go wrong. But I don't think he is a must have at the start of the year, doesn't go huge like Ablett and now Fyfe to often. That's my opinion anyway so dont load your guns haha

Guns loaded!! :)

I like the fact that pendles delivers a ton pretty much every week. He goes big occasionally (like last week) but even on a bad day he will still give you 100 plus almost every time. It's nice to have that banked every week.

Providing beams and Sloane play, Do I need to trade this week? Or do I take a week off?View attachment 131341 View attachment 131340

Remember to put Bennell on the bench. Or put the (E) on Clark and loophole his Friday night score.

I wouldn't trade this week in your position. But Clem Smith to Josh Glenn is probably necessary if (i) Beams and Heeney aren't named and (ii) Sloane is a late-out.

Providing beams and Sloane play, Do I need to trade this week? Or do I take a week off?View attachment 131341 View attachment 131340

I think unless you have the $$$ to do a straight upgrade from a rookie to a premo on one of your lines i would be holding fire on trades this week. If you can afford to straight swap to a premo maybe look at upgrading goodes (if you have the $$)

If you hold fire on trades this week, next week you could do a double downgrade and bring in Glenn & Mckenzie (providing they're names for their third games) which would hopefully give you a nice little war chest to complete a double upgrade to a couple of fallen premos the week after

Tossing up between the following trades

1. Salem > Martin via TBC DPP

2. Salem to Devon Smith

3. Goodes to Mcdonald/rance/pittard

Which of the three is the better option

Untitled.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all.... Very confused this week... To trade or not to trade!
24 trades left but $409k in bank.
Really want to get rid of either hunt or precious (Lumumba). Keen on McDonald. I don't think he will continue to score as he has for the remainder of the year but do believe he will be a top ranked back and his price is right.

Waiting on mid cows too finish mooing before I attack that area in the next few weeks.

Also considering Salem to Goddard!

All thoughts/opinions most welcome.
image.jpg

Good news for Krak owners.

Polec is out for 8 weeks and will be placed on the LTI

Means Krak can stay on the main list even when his original replacement (Frampton) returns back from the LTI.
Ah Polec. A former SC favourite. Now sacrificing himself for the greater good.

A true hero.

Tossing up between the following trades

1. Salem > Martin via TBC DPP

2. Salem to Devon Smith

3. Goodes to Mcdonald/rance/pittard

Which of the three is the better option

View attachment 131362

Goodes to a defender if salem and clark are named

Really want to get rid of either hunt or precious (Lumumba). Keen on McDonald. I don't think he will continue to score as he has for the remainder of the year but do believe he will be a top ranked back and his price is right.

Waiting on mid cows too finish mooing before I attack that area in the next few weeks.

View attachment 131363

Salem to a gun fwd

But u could comfortably not trade

View attachment 131363
i don't mind salem to goddard but no Fyfe is staring at me with * eyes

What are peoples views on Parker?
Looking to jump on this week and is dirt cheap! Swans have the Demons this week so surely will be a good contested game for him to thrive in then their following games are Cats and Hawks. Surely cant get any worse and I got burnt last year trading in guys who were overpriced. $484k for a gun mid who averaged 109 last year. Yes please!

What are peoples views on Parker?
Looking to jump on this week and is dirt cheap! Swans have the Demons this week so surely will be a good contested game for him to thrive in then their following games are Cats and Hawks. Surely cant get any worse and I got burnt last year trading in guys who were overpriced. $484k for a gun mid who averaged 109 last year. Yes please!
I'm contemplating him, just need him to be Top 10 mids or better from here on in, will he be is the real question?

He's certainly better than his current input, could be a steal and should turn it around.

SPC111111.png

Considering holding off on trading this week.

Have gone Salem > Parker / McIntosh > McKenzie about 1,000 times, but something is telling me to hold off this week.

Anyone have any opinions? My defence makes me want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back