Unofficial Preview Round 6 v Hawthorn Sporks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played in a GF. Yes I know, we won. :D

Plus we played the boring Purples, while you guys had to attend a final while you were in one. Never know when the next one will be.

2014 attendances - You have only had 62,000 in both games v Carlton and Pies. We got 80,000 v Cats.

Minnows.

We still have the game v hawks, v cats and dreamtime up our sleeve. And if we can pull our fingers out, finals. Minnow club pfft. This isn't north board. Hence you actually get replies :p

2013 Richmond Season highlights DVD can be bought at all sh*tty bookstores, online or just watched on the link above.

You forgot about our 2012 season highlights:

............:oops:
image.gif

Craigieburn ---->

What about it? Yes, we have a second training base for those rare occasions we want/need to train on an MCG size ground. Don't you have a second ground? You poor things.

The term "Tigers" hasn't accurately represented the RFC for about 35 years.:D
I am tipping nothing will change this week.

Bring it on you, you you .........Cubs. :thumbsu:

You get beaten, comprehensively and repeatedly by cubs?

Imagine the thrashing you'll cop when they grow up.

Missing the point. We were no where near a grand final contender last year, which is not good enough. Nearly isn't good enough but you gotta appreciate the hole we have clawed out from to get that crowd at an EF is pretty amazing. When did you guys get 95k in anything bar v Geelong or gf's?

95K is a pretty high bench mark by which to measure or gauge home & away attendances in anyone's language....The high water mark for attendances was during the late 60's early 70's before fire restrictions & OH&S requirements became mandatory.

Our finals attendance record was 118, 192 in the 1971 Grand Final vs St. Kilda, we also had just shy of 100, 000 that year in the 2nd Semi final against the same opponent!

That said, our record home & away crowd is 92K out at Waverley in 1981 Vs the Pies, on the Queens Birthday round....I was there & we smashed em.....Unfortunately you couldn't move from your seat for all the aisles being chockers with people!...The gates were mistakenly left open that day & it was never to be repeated!

Speaking of bench-marks; If the Elimination final represents the Tigers high water mark these past 3 decades, then you've said more than enuf already to dispel any faux claims of being a Big 4 Cub/club!

The delusion of Tiggers supporters still hanging onto notions of a nostalgic past when they actually were a power club, is only matched these days by the level of denial betrayed by Carlton fans in thinking their a chance to win the Premiership any time soon!

That is unlikely to happen anytime soon, but nice thought. :thumbsu:
See you boys at The G.

So we're only going to see the 10 goals or so the 'cubs' keep giving you...OK, I suppose if that'll all it'll be we'll just have to accept it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brian Lake to kick 6 playing full forward in his first game back, Jack Riewoldt to kick 0.11 and Dustin Martin to get a 10 week suspension. ;)
I knew Hawthorn in desperation would rush Lake back.:D
Chickenhawks.

I really look forward to this match every year. Comes with great benefits including 'Increased membership sales' 'Building player confidence' and of course the obvious 4 points and a massive Percentage boost.

I knew Hawthorn in desperation would rush Lake back.:D
Chickenhawks.

Only to destroy Troy Chaplin and show everyone what a spud he truely is. :D

To quote _DBF_ the Hawks are shitty, s**t, s**t

Yeah, nah. We don't lose to Carlololton and that francise team you call the Gold Coast Suns whom you've lost to three times in four years. ;)

I really look forward to this match every year. Comes with great benefits including 'Increased membership sales' 'Building player confidence' and of course the obvious 4 points and a massive Percentage boost.

And of course for tiger supporters the game you bask in for the rest of the year - your own little "grand final"

Lol did Jake King kick 3 against us last time.

I can't believe a bloke not good enough to play for Richmond kicked 3 against us.

That will not happen again. Riewoldt wont kick 6 against us again either, as your coach likes to play your coleman winning key forward on the back flank with stints on the ball. He might get an assist or a few spoils though.

Hawks by 173 points.

Should be a good percentage booster this weekend, bar the hawks turning up. Wait .... :eek:

The meltdown of the losing fan base may be more entertaining than the match itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back