Captains Round 6 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Idea. Wouldn't matter anyway the games have to add up to that certain amount anyway

Matters HEAPS.

Nroo relies open areas to run in to get his marks.
Close messy contested sh1t footy doesnt suit kpfwds imho

But there are always exceptions to every rule

Riewoldt isn't your average Key Position Forward, however. Last year he scored 152 in what were similar conditions to what is being forecast for tomorrow. That was against Sydney as well.

Yet again Beams VC / Ablett C. Just the way the rounds have been shaping up and with Gary's form it's just the obvious choice to make.

Obvious choice is GAJ VC/ Danger C I think.

anyone got any number history of McVeigh against the Dees?

he has been steadily building and he could easily get 40 possies against the dees

Last 3 Vs Dees 91, 78, 123
Career Vs Dees 81.99 (his 3rd lowest against all teams)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Dunny :thumbsu:

Not with Montagna and J Steven getting back amongst the points now. IMO he will stick around 70-80 mark from here on in with maybe the odd game higher or lower etc. No more money to make for that cash cow!

Dunny is out of my team and i had to so i could get Roo in!

do essendon have any taggers?? thinking vc between pendles, beams, swan... thinking swanny could go huge

Hocking i would say would to Pendles but he is not playing and he can be a handy tagger on his day.

Macaffer on Watson will be interesting and i cannot see any real tagger or negative stopper in todays Bomber team so Pendles and Swan could go big.

Not with Montagna and J Steven getting back amongst the points now. IMO he will stick around 70-80 mark from here on in with maybe the odd game higher or lower etc. No more money to make for that cash cow!

Dunny is out of my team and i had to so i could get Roo in!
Ahhhhh. The old "not enough points to go around" argument. The one Collingwood dismisses every time it's raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back