Captains Round 6 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read and Cox being in the first game cuts down a lot of peoples loopholing options (including mine). Clark missing again won't improve those chances. Anderson may come back in if Hawthorn gets stung by the tribunal and the only other chance I have (apart from a resting rookie) is if Sloane misses. Surely Newnes needs a run around in the magoos.

Read and Cox being in the first game cuts down a lot of peoples loopholing options (including mine). Clark missing again won't improve those chances. Anderson may come back in if Hawthorn gets stung by the tribunal and the only other chance I have (apart from a resting rookie) is if Sloane misses. Surely Newnes needs a run around in the magoos.
ahh yep, didn't think about that :(
only chance I'll have is if Nelson is out again, but I think he was just rested and will come straight back in

straight captain on Pendles or Fyfe, hmmm

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
This might be the only reason Goodes avoids the chop this week for me.

Fyfe will be C, and hopefully I can find a loophole for Pendles to be vc

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Am I right in saying that if the only non-playing player you have this week is Read then you have no VC-loophole?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
Alot of talk on the Adelaide board that O'Brien might get a game this week, everyone with him as their R3, potentially you have no C loophole.

100's against after rd5;

SC 100's against.PNG

Again, Hawks with least against & Carlton with most against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back