Review Round 7, 2015: Box Hill Hawks v Northern Blues, 31 May 2015, 2.00pm @ Box Hill City Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good first half from BHH in Pugh conditions at times. Collins and Anderson put their bodies on the line a couple of times, Iles showed his class with a nice goal, Pittonet and Grimley are learning the importance of decent ruck work, Miles has contested well and of course Simpkin with a nomination for GOTY.

Simpkins had a great game. 20ish disposals, lots of hard balls, kicked a goal from about 70-80 metres on the wing that bounced all the way through for a goal.

Woodward the same, fighting incredibly hard for the ball and probably all disposals have been contested. Schoenmakers has been busy. Anderson same as Woodward. Will do a full summary at full time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back home and thawed out! A bit different to the start of last season when I remember practically sun baking on the grassy hill!!

Thought Schoey had a really good game, kicked three goals (missed one) took some good marks and gave some lovely passes to team mates. O'Rourke was quite good today I thought, at least I noticed him more than I usually do! Woody and Simpkin both solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back