Review Round 7, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs Port

Who were your five best players for the round 7 game against Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Win, yes

giphy.gif

or no?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3171-1368125021-17.gif

Just huge for our young team. Bloody unreal. So many good performers tonight. Harris, Paparone and Dizzy held down the key spots down back really well. Lester was influential in the middle and Green found his spark again.

That was nice. Very nice. I'm lost for words, I didn't know what to think coming into this one, whether we'd actually back up last week. Yup. That was nice.

Woke up my neighnours baby with passionate rendition of the song at home!

Such a fantastic effort by the boys! Cant remember the last time we played so well as a team and as individuals!

I knew we had this in us but I didnt expect it to be against Port.

Our season has just done a 180. Carn the Lions!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win.......a surprising win but really good to see. Confidence is starting to build.

Stoked with this win, did not see it coming.

We looked like a much better football team today.

Beams, Martin, Robinson were the standouts for me. Didn't really know who to give vote 4 & 5 to as I thought it was really even. Gave 1 to Robertson as I felt he gave us a real spark early on and was hard and composed which really helped around the contest. The other I gave to Taylor because I am biased.

Great team performance. I don't know why I wasn't able to give a vote to someone in the backline, probably because it was such a great team effort from all of them without any obvious standouts.

Well done Leppa!

Back