NRL Round 7 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Some interesting games coming up this weekend. I'm inclined to run with all the home teams this week too.

St George v Brisbane should be a beauty. Saints are playing well and I think they can win.

The Bulldogs should be too good for a out of form Manly.

Super Saturday should be just that. Titans over the Panthers, Melbourne over the Roosters and the Cowboys over the Warriors.

Wests v Raiders always seems to get the fans going and this should be another classic. Nothing between the two side, but I'll stick with the Tigers.

Knights v Eels? Probably be a ripper. Knights at home, just.

Crunch game for Souths and I'm going with the Sharks.

St George v Brisbane. Old Bennett coming back to his old stomping place. Saints for me.
Bulldogs all the way. Manly are just woeful :thumbsdown:
Panthers
Roosters
Cowboys

Tigers. I hope a lot of people turn up at Leichhardt Oval and show how passionate they are of keeping the ground from closing.

Knights
Souths

I hope a lot of people turn up at Leichhardt Oval and show how passionate they are of keeping the ground from closing.

Knights
Souths

No, really? I've only seen it on a screen, but I've dreamt of seeing a game there.

I really don't know what I hate more. The hopeless refs who simply don't have the guts to make basic calls, the commentators who continually death ride the Warriors only to give them a wrap later or the endless mistakes made by what are well paid footballers wearing Warriors gear.

Some interesting games coming up this weekend. I'm inclined to run with all the home teams this week too.

St George v Brisbane should be a beauty. Saints are playing well and I think they can win.

The Bulldogs should be too good for a out of form Manly.

Super Saturday should be just that. Titans over the Panthers, Melbourne over the Roosters and the Cowboys over the Warriors.

Wests v Raiders always seems to get the fans going and this should be another classic. Nothing between the two side, but I'll stick with the Tigers.

Knights v Eels? Probably be a ripper. Knights at home, just.

Crunch game for Souths and I'm going with the Sharks.

Great write up and good predictions ;)

That really was a great win by the Sharks. Defence in that 2nd half was sensational. What a horrid night.

Did South get a penalty the entire game?

I wondered what the Dogs would do now they were unable to play their usual Graham-at-first receiver ploy, but, almost comically I thought, they stuck to the plan, and simply substituted Tolman for him. Nevertheless, still plenty good enough to beat Manly, who look a bit of a rabble these days.

Still haven't watched some of the other game, but have noticed the interesting results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back