Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 15 teams (overall) from last week with new overall position
View attachment 135284

Was very surprising to see so many good scores, however everyone was looking like they were trading super hard. I noticed that either CEY or Cripps (sometimes both) were missing from a lot of teams which points to people seeking quick cash to upgrade. The teams that worried me were the ones that still had both.

I saw hardly any donuts (maybe only 1) but a lot of people seemed to be running with little cover in some places even after offloading the likes of CEY and/or Cripps. Hopefully will be punished for this later on.

Sounds good to me. I've held on to both, can only hope many of the top teams fall apart by trying to get ahead early and trading out 2 extremely valuable rookie mids

Somehow got 2095, even though I had Salem and Lonie starting.... plus I had a donut in midfield because of a backfired loophole(Cripps late out and only 1 emg set with the capt loophole), which ended up giving me the wrong captain choice. Miracle really

Gone from 11,661 to 7,727 with a 2208. Still yet to break to 10K mark in a week..Hopefully not too far away tho with a couple upgrades this week

2067 with Pendles as captain. Poor score should have stayed with Fyfe who I had as C all week. Oh well.

Exact same score as me, exact same captain :mad::mad::mad:

Ive dropped 4k places in the last two weeks, now at 7619. Freefall!

Worst part was I swapped from Fyfe to Pendles 30 mins before Doggies game :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
2199 would have been an ok score with 21 players.

Can't wait for Lewis and hopefully CEY to come back next week.

He's anything but. Frank Lowy's been the driving force behind soccer's mainstream acceptance in this country.
Looks like he's pushing for more acceptance in the break dance industry too :D
In fact if you watch it closely it looks as though he's combining pole dancing with street hip hop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loopholed Mckenzie with Brown and the latter scores even worse. Averaging 75 odd in the last few but the two times all year I'd had him on the field he gets 35 and 27. Last week Salem bench (117), this weak on the field 16. Sinclair on the bench last week as sub gets 81, put him on the field this week for a full game and he gets 43.

Just * off.

Just got home to see I somehow scored 2358. Nice surprise.

Only real hit was copping vdb's score for Cripps out. Missed the carnage, makes up for last weeks crud score.

mckenzie (31) emergency for cripps, traded out michael johnson this week, nathan brown on field instead of mcintosh, salem on field and only 7 100+ scores, yet i still manage 2100 and win in both of my league games!

mckenzie (31) emergency for cripps, traded out michael johnson this week, nathan brown on field instead of mcintosh, salem on field and only 7 100+ scores, yet i still manage 2100 and win in both of my league games!
Why would you trade out MJ?!?!

because he hadn't cracked the ton yet and i was getting impatient! haha.
traded to tom mcdonald tho, so didn't lose out too badly this round.
Thats one mighty itchy trigger finger you got there, boy. LOL

He's been a dependable option down back in a year of DEF dross. He's a keeper.

went from 874 to 899, phew, not too bad. Defence absolutely killed me this week. Might hold on trading in Rocky this week and upgrade a rookie spud up back. (along with getting that benchwarmer campaigner Hodge back there after the next round)

What the actual ****

Scored 2201

With Salem - 16
N Brown - 27
D McKenzie - 31
Vandenberg - 37
All on field

Also Oxley and Kmac in field.

Wat.
Was wandering the same thing..

2176 with these blokes on the field:

Salem 16