Media Round 7 - Heritage Round

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the option "they're all s**t"? But other than that, make your own decision. If not, choose your designs behind closed doors. If that's not enough go with one.*

*I have given my opinion already, pressing a button associated with voting is a precious waste of my time.

That's what I told the people at the electoral commission last September.

Since when is it even ******* Heritage Round?

As the OP of the Round 7 matches I will be refusing to acknowledge the existence of this blatant cash grab by the SFA Admin....

Why don't the two expansion teams just wear their own home jumpers with all their inaugural squad members written on it? Frankston Rover and pantskyle
That would work with the Warriors, but not the Bears as they've been in the league before so I reckon they'd like to pay homage to the old Bears of yesterday.

We'll be wearing the OFG Warriors jumper.
:hearts:

The Hawks will be running around in this replica of the old Hawks jumper thanks to Mr Eagle
esh_heritage.gif

As the OP of the Round 7 matches I will be refusing to acknowledge the existence of this blatant cash grab by the SFA Admin....
You ******* well will not, I spent a solid 17 minutes mocking these up !! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of individual thread, it might be best if we have a thread where the captains can post the heritage jumpers. Discussion can then proceed. If this has already been done, I will see myself out.

lewl. Anyone need any help with their Heritage kits, I can do them (I'm doing the Wonders kits)
No thank you.

Although you do spend a lot of time around the Bears?

Is it because you saw your first pair of bewbs in Vegas????

No thank you.

Although you do spend a lot of time around the Bears?

Is it because you saw your first pair of bewbs in Vegas????
No it's cause they are so funny. Haven't even won yet.

No it's cause they are so funny. Haven't even won yet.
I'm sure we can organise a trade midseason, unless you just wanna wait until the offseason?

Back