Preview Round 7: Sydney vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN: Kobe... oh wait, right... Shaw.
OUT: Armstrong.

Really looking foward to this game. Should be a good indication of where we are at. Thought that Cats game a couple of weeks ago was the first chance to see how we sit and now I want to see if we've improved from that week... Hopefully we can play it on our terms this time round. Teddy/Grundy & Pykey/Mummy will be particularly important combinations this week IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will win in a tight one, say 35 points.

Too much class and pace. If we are off maybe the hawks have a shot and if they get the umps onside
Like the grand final sure they could win.

I think we will win in a tight one, say 35 points.<br /><br />Too much class and pace. If we are off maybe the hawks have a shot and if they get the umps onside<br />Like the grand final sure they could win.

Lol, tight one at 35 points, what would you call a "non tight" result.

NBA jokes aside, as well as Lamb did today, against a toughened and experience opponent in the Hawks I would bring Morton in. I wouldn't want to make him sub but I can't find anyone else to give the green vest to.

And with Shaw, even if he's declared fit to go I think he's missed too many weeks (4) now and will need at least a week in the reserves.

B: Rampe Grundy Mattner
HB: Malceski Richards Smith
C: Jetta O'Keefe Hannebery
HF: Jack Reid McVeigh
F: Goodes Mumford Bolton
Foll: Pyke Kennedy Parker

Int: Bird Armstrong McGlynn (Morton)
Emg: Lamb Walsh White

B: Armstrong Grundy Mattner
HB: Malceski Richards Smith
C: Jetta O'Keefe Hannebery
HF: Jack Reid McVeigh