Review Round 8, 2015; Box Hill Hawks v Port Melbourne, 6 June 2015, 12.00pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Liberatore Jnr is just under 6ft, at 182cm....His father Tony however, is all of 165cm, or 5'5 in the old measure....But like Prestia, was built like the proverbial 'brick-shithouse'.

Libba Jnr certainly is listed as 182cm but Woody is listed as 181cm. I suspect both were measured wearing very long stops in their boots.

Unfortunately, due to our raft of pathetic losses this year combined with the fact that we have tough little run over the next 5 rounds with several games that we would lose if we continue the pathetic disinterested form of the first half of the season, the club is no longer in a position to gift games to young players. So if JOR wants some senior game time he'll have to wait until multiple injuries and/or suspensions occur to our midfielder-utility group.

I have no doubt you are correct, and that is standard club culture everywhere, but isn't it strange that due to our precarious position on the ladder (due to the pathetic disinterest you've so accurately described by players in the senior team), that we can't afford to bring in fresh blood to rejuvenate the team and instead are forced to play the same pathetically disinterested players in an attempt to get out of our malaise...? Sounds very catch-22 to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back