Discussion Round 8, 2015 - Footy Jumper Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree. That much yellow is rank, needs to be broken up by different coloured shorts.
Yeh, on second thought, you make a good point, black shorts look better but wouldn't work against port.

Tiges%20yellow%20shorts_zpscc8ktvzl.png

Tiges%20black%20shorts_zpspeybhbl6.png

Tiges%20White%20shorts_zpsrlsqhslg.png

Tigers clash has black numbers with white outline like the VFL Tigers clash

GAGF dud delist :mad:

clash jumper.png
Are you being serious? How is that a problem? White numbers would look s**t and it's barely any different from black numbers. Be happy you've got the inverse clash.

Are you being serious? How is that a problem? White numbers would look s**t and it's barely any different from black numbers. Be happy you've got the inverse clash.
What are u on about ? When did I say I want white numbers lol

I want black numbers without the outline, its not needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't look s**t. It's there to make the number stand out more.

But it doesn't and it looks stupid.

The royal wings looks 10x better with solid yellow numbers instead of the white stroke.

Would like to see the Eagles wear royal shorts more often, but I doubt it'll happen.

The white in the Saint's tri-panel means that the royal blue shorts should be worn by WCE.

Brisbane should be wearing their Melbourne jumper here.

The Fitzroy red doesn't differ a whole lot from the Essendon red. The Lions will probably wear their Melbourne strip, but the match would be far more presentable if they wore their clash.

I'm not saying WCE in white shorts would cause a clash.

It's just that royal guernsey/royal shorts > royal guernsey/white shorts when the opposition has white detailing.

Would really like to see brisbane in their fitzroy jumpers wearing royal shorts. Maybe geelong will let them?

And all I'm saying is good luck making that happen. Because it won't.
To be honest, I don't really care who wears what (let alone about you as a poster). I'm just stating my opinion relevant to Gillon & co's white-shorts rule.

WCE's royal isn't a bright blue. It's quite dark and that's probably the reason why we don't wear royal shorts more often.

No s**t, Sherlock Holmes.

Away to teams such as Adelaide, Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn etc., adding the white shorts to the royal guernsey is totally necessary.

Why? Additional contrast that works away from those listed team's colours.

We should, and will be wearing white shorts.

Against a team with a significant amount of white on their guernsey? I don't think so.

Away%20guernsey%20HILL%201000.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back