Round 8 A-LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD AKA THE GRRR ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently were outplayed, have the inferior team and the shitter coach. Lmao Adelaide meltdowns are a special kind of meltdown that's for sure.
Not last night, very evenly matched squads.... but yes our coach is better

wth i dont get it. Perth glory leading 1:0 atm with 45 minutes to play and live betting odds is $1.66 for them to win. Is there something the betting agency know that we dont o.0 tempted to chuck 1k on it

Gee the Roar could use a striker........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth does Nicholls get game time for the Socceroos ?? I know we are bad but surely not that bad

The one minute silence for Phil Hughes at the beginning of the Victory vs Adelaide game was a fitting tribute.

But the standing ovation throughout the entire 63rd minute of last night's game was something else again. Hope the little champ heard it and was as moved by it as those in attendance.

RIP Phillip Hughes.

The one minute silence for Phil Hughes at the beginning of the Victory vs Adelaide game was a fitting tribute.

But the standing ovation throughout the entire 63rd minute of last night's game was something else again. Hope the little champ heard it and was as moved by it as those in attendance.

RIP Phillip Hughes.
It must be said that the sporting world has really come together in the past 72 hours. Absolutely amazing moment last night I agree.

Playing cricket today was just weird...... didn't feel right to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back