Unofficial Preview Round 8 bantz - Purple Haze vs Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

North will always be Richmonesque until Harvey goes.. like Buckley at Collingwood you cant have individuals in a high performing team regardless of their individual stats.

I can't see North getting within forty points.
The moment a coach comes out publicly defending a flakey diver and encouraging him to continue ducking away, they are gone.
Scott must be as sharp as a bowling ball. Such a dumb coach.[/QUOTE

Freo by 28 Points - will be the margin at quarter time and stay that way for next 3 quarters.

And? Elimination and semi finals have the intensity of a difficult home and away match. I've seen small forwards fail on the big stage. Thomas is cut from the same cloth.

So is Petrie
Like Ballas?

Youre the one carrying on about him being a liability in finals from his so called 'ducking'. I just pointed out that he wasnt.

Carry on.

Like Ballas?

Youre the one carrying on about him being a liability in finals from his so called 'ducking'. I just pointed out that he wasnt.

Carry on.
I didn't say finals. I said 'deep'. You know, prelims and grand finals. The big boy stuff, not the mickey mouse early rounds that don't influence premierships.

I didn't say finals. I said 'deep'. You know, prelims and grand finals. The big boy stuff, not the mickey mouse early rounds that don't influence premierships.
Sorry, i thought you meant important games as such, like Elimination finals. You know, where the team that loses is finished for the year:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf should really consider checking out Perth while there here. Instead of relocating to Hobart, they would be much better off as the Norf Perth Kangaroos. They can use Joondulup as their base and they already have a bigger chip on their shoulder than any other side so would fit in well as the 3rd side over here.

Norf don't have pokies and the three sides basically hate each other anyway so it would work perfectly. The hard part is getting the message to James when's he's always on the golf course. Someone send a message to Sam's mail bag so he gets it.

Norf should really consider checking out Perth while there here. Instead of relocating to Hobart, they would be much better off as the Norf Perth Kangaroos. They can use Joondulup as their base and they already have a bigger chip on their shoulder than any other side so would fit in well as the 3rd side over here.

Norf don't have pokies and the three sides basically hate each other anyway so it would work perfectly. The hard part is getting the message to James when's he's always on the golf course. Someone send a message to Sam's mail bag so he gets it.
Norf Perf

What, one of these things?

Elimination Final Sunday, 9 Sep 2012 (1:15 pm) West Coast 24.18 (162) def. North Melbourne 9.12 (66) Patersons Stadium (crowd: 41,790)
Yep, thats the one ;)

Kinda like this:

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Geelong Cats
8.1 10.7 14.13 20.15 135
Fremantle Dockers 1.1 4.2 7.6 10.6 66

One day, just one day you might see something along these lines, better be quick though. Pav, Sandi, McPharlan all getting up there. Although from previous posts, ya'll already know what its like to go deep...

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
North Melbourne Kangaroos
3.2 8.7 12.14 19.17 131
Sydney Swans 6.2 8.5 9.7 13.10 88

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
3.3 9.4 15.9 19.10 124
Carlton Blues 1.3 5.8 7.11 12.17 89

:D

i got a chuckle out of it Fred Ziffel .... genuinely good banter that... kinda like the afl suspending a player based on another testimony alone with no video or collaborating evidence.... hold on... that crap happened... :eek:

Yep, thats the one ;)

Kinda like this:

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Geelong Cats
8.1 10.7 14.13 20.15 135
Fremantle Dockers 1.1 4.2 7.6 10.6 66

One day, just one day you might see something along these lines, better be quick though. Pav, Sandi, McPharlan all getting up there. Although from previous posts, ya'll already know what its like to go deep...

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
3.2 8.7 12.14 19.17 131
Sydney Swans 6.2 8.5 9.7 13.10 88

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
3.3 9.4 15.9 19.10 124
Carlton Blues 1.3 5.8 7.11 12.17 89

:D
Maybe it will happen the day we have the games undisputed best player like Carey was..... Oh wait, we do! Don't think we'll be playing Carlton though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back