Review Round 8: Dees v the Dogs - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to take a holiday on Mexico , woke up next to a Canadian girl then read the result , I told her that she got me too attention ... She has nooooo idea

Mate, prostitutes dont care if you get it up or not only if you pay the cash..

ZING X2!!

Lol, Trenners was much better then Brayshaw in his first - he averaged 20 touches his first year, that was Brays first 20 touch game.

Tren was as good a tackler, fitter, had better skills and kicked a goal every two games.

And I'm pretty sure Trenners is 186 where Bray is 187... hardly bigger.

Lol, Trenners was much better then Brayshaw in his first - he averaged 20 touches his first year, that was Brays first 20 touch game.

Tren was as good a tackler, fitter, had better skills and kicked a goal every two games.

I think they're pretty similar, but maybe the 4 or 5 intervening and cumulative years of s**t has me leaning towards Brayshaw. Brayshaw looks a quality player with neat skills and footy nous, but what's surprised me most is how well he's spread. Knows where to run and is probably one of our best at providing a decent option. Also helps that he's got cracking hands and decent pace so he can mark with someone up his clacker. Going to be so disappointed when he turns out to be hopeless.

And I'm pretty sure Trenners is 186 where Bray is 187... hardly bigger.

Mr.Stat sheet doesn't tell the whole story though does he?, cmon TPM, surely i have taught you this?

We are playing a contested/tackle brand now days and Gus' has been more impressive than Trengove's first year. Pretty sure their weren't subs in JT's first year either. On top of that he's a maniac at a contested ball and has a massive appetite for defensive work.

Cmon on mate, Cmon!

I think they're pretty similar, but maybe the 4 or 5 intervening and cumulative years of s**t has me leaning towards Brayshaw. Brayshaw looks a quality player with neat skills and footy nous, but what's surprised me most is how well he's spread. Knows where to run and is probably one of our best at providing a decent option. Also helps that he's got cracking hands and decent pace so he can mark with someone up his clacker. Going to be so disappointed when he turns out to be hopeless.

Mr.Stat sheet doesn't tell the whole story though does he?, cmon TPM, surely i have taught you this?

We are playing a contested/tackle brand now days and Gus' has been more impressive than Trengove's first year. Pretty sure their weren't subs in JT's first year either. On top of that he's a maniac at a contested ball and has a massive appetite for defensive work.

Cmon on mate, Cmon!

Boys, I've been super impressed with Brayshaw - he's been great.

I think you're letting the memory of crippled Trenners get in the way of gun Trenners in his first two years - was hard as nails, very strong throuh the hips, classy and knew where the goals were.

I think you're letting the memory of crippled Trenners get in the way of gun Trenners in his first two years - was hard as nails, very strong throuh the hips, classy and knew where the goals were.

In the words of Ronald Dale:

Show me (contested) possessions (averages and tackle averages) and ill shut up!

In the words of Ronald Dale:

Show me (contested) possessions (averages and tackle averages) and ill shut up!
Trengove, 7.5 contested, 4.17 tackles.
Brayshaw, 4.88 contested, 5.13 tackles.

first year averages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back