Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

122/ Cripps and Clark

Didn't really have high expectations but Clarks drop off after the half was disappointing. Cripps goes missing at times.

122/ Cripps and Clark

Didn't really have high expectations but Clarks drop off after the half was disappointing. Cripps goes missing at times.

Cripps goes next week, break even this week was 30 so effectively there will be no drop off in money but besides the 137 against Saints he has only one other score over 80. It is time to cash in and will get Rockliff as a trade up.

Will retain Clark (had as a forward emergency this week) and will shift to ruck position for future coverage.

122/ Cripps and Clark

Exactly where I sit. Wasn't expecting much more as they aren't premos so not disappointed. Swapped Clarke as my 2nd ruck over Bellchambers, so my only hope is that Bellchambers doesn't pull out a big score now he has recovered from his knee fracture.

Will be trading cripps for someone this week, for that exact reason. Plus his tendency to handball at every oppurtunity over kicking means he isn't going to be that big a scorer, bar the odd occasion here and there.

122/2 like everyone else.

Hard to see me not losing ground this week. Had to cull Brodie Smith and put Duryea on the bench, so I'm essentially down a premium. Will need something special from my rookies.

Might need to start drafting more uniques.
If you keep Clark & cripps, they'll be unique soon enough. :p

How has duryea been for you this year? I thought long and hard about taking him, but went Birchall instead.

I'm 141 from 2 after Jelwood and Cripps. I'm a bit disappointed by Jelwood as I thought he'd break into his run of good scores any second. Instead, he's provided me with two poor scores for what he is capable of.
I watched the game last night and Jelwood couldn't even breathe without Curnow by his side.

Anyway, today I've got 9 players playing in my first two games!
WCE VS ST K: Priddis, Yeo, Sinclair (WCE) and Newnes.
GWS VS ADEL: Ward, Mummy, Shaw, Macca and Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duryea had been good. His last 5 scores were 74, 111, 42 (inj - 60% TOG), 122 and 109.
That's pretty good, especially as a backman. Even that 42 from 60% tog has been average for a full game from some!
(I'm looking at you, lumumba)

Will re look after the bye I think. Hawks gamestyle is very suited to fantasy.

Today

Stk v WC: Stevens, Newnes, Yeo
GWS v Adel: CEY, Kelly
GC v Coll: Saad, Rischitelli, Oxley, Adams, Swan
Hawks v Syd: Lewis (c), Smith, Parker, Mitchell
Freo v Nm: Tarrant, Goldstein

63/1 with just Clark last night.
Big day today:
Mundy, Newnes, Smith, Varcoe, Kelly, Lewis (c), Fyfe, Neale, Titch, NVB, Grundy, Swan, Walker, McCarthy, Walters
Then just 6 tomorrow.

The first 2 games this arvo will determine if I go well:

Yeo
Newnes
Armitage (c)
Sinclair (West Coast)

Shaw
Coniglio
CEY
Lynch
Smith
McCarthy

Very very similar to me.

Yeo
Bruce
Newnes
Armitage
Steven

Coniglio
Kelly
Lynch
McCarthy

Huge arvo.

He is my captain, the second best DT player this year,........

And has a s**t record against WCE.

He's recovered well anyway.

Actually a great second quarter for my struggling players, with Steven carrying on at his rate.

Now need McCarthy to step up for the Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back