1363 with 7 and captain to play.

Boyd
Heppell (C)
Ellis
Vandenberg
Martin
Bontenpelli
Krakouer

To come, should get 2000, no problems. Aiming for 2100 however. Heppell needs to have a huge one for me after I picked him over Pendles. Premos all over 100 please and 75 from Krackouer & Vandenberg would be lovely on top of that, come on boys!

Bellend better not keep this crap up after i ditch him for being a hack

I think his Break Even was about 125. If he scores above that his price will rise, below it and he'll be cheaper.

He'll likely be around the same price he is now. Shouldn't change too much.

His be is actually 75 in fantasy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed that too but was sure it was higher. Maybe they're calculating next week's BE live now?

I checked before the game, can guarantee that it was 75. Wouldn't surprise me if the AFL app is dodgy. The RDT app said a 91 be before the match so I reckon it's accurate.

I checked before the game, can guarantee that it was 75. Wouldn't surprise me if the AFL app is dodgy. The RDT app said a 91 be before the match so I reckon it's accurate.
Damn not sure how I thought it was so much higher. Was sure I checked on assistant coach before doing my trades.

Good call on Bont not being a top forward yet. Will cop so much attention and he's still young. At least he made me some cash but will have to keep an eye on him and Lynch. Both have the possibility of scoring much less than they have been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back