Round 8: Gold Coast vs Collingwood @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunstall hit the nail on the head. What the **** was he meant to do?

It's a tough call. White basically initiated the contact, and it was his choice to go low. There was just as much of an argument that the Suns should get the free for contact below the knees.

Probably shows how shitscared umpires are not to give frees whenever they see high contact. There isn't a lot of 'feel for the game' calls made in that situation.

Be fair ump. We are a battling side, we don't need this.

He needed to take the ball IMO, otherwise a free kick. In a similar situation, if White was on a regular lead (ie upright not diving for the ball) and he was taken high via a spoil, it would be a free. Agree that he was very stiff.

Back to back umpiring mistakes take the contest out of the game a gift wrap it for collingwood.

Anyone who thinks they don't influence results is kidding themselves

Both teams absolute garbage.

How Collingwood were considered a top 4 chance a few weeks ago is baffling.

Back to back umpiring mistakes take the contest out of the game a gift wrap it for collingwood.

Anyone who thinks they don't influence results is kidding themselves
Umpiring decisions are 10-6 against us. We seem to get one of your type every Collingwood game thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring decisions are 10-6 against us. We seem to get one of your type every Collingwood game thread
I don't care what the count is sunshine, GC were all over you that term and two late incorrect decisions have cancelled out that hard work.

You see it happen most games not just this one

I don't care what the count is sunshine, GC were all over you that term and two late incorrect decisions have cancelled out that hard work.

You see it happen most games not just this one
So what every Collingwood game we're advantaged by the umpires? Why the hell are we sitting right in the middle for FF and FA for the year? It really is Bigfooty bingo every week with Pies there's always at least 1 oracle who reckons we're advantaged. Pity facts never get through to them

Least we are having a dip. We should be closer a lot of easy misses. If we can straighten up in the 2nd half we could be around it at the end of the game. Dicko is an animal with 4 goals.
Yes would love to get that Dixon to the pies. Maybe he could teach our Cloke to kick

Not too bright these blokes. Since when has Pendles not went back to his left?
It is basic football to use your brains.

So what every Collingwood game we're advantaged by the umpires? Why the hell are we sitting right in the middle for FF and FA for the year? It really is Bigfooty bingo every week with Pies there's always at least 1 oracle who reckons we're advantaged. Pity facts never get through to them
Idiot completely missing the point, I was discussing umpires influencing results not collingwood being favoured by umpires.

For all I know they could have been against you in previous weeks, tonight they took the fight out of GC and it will be all one way traffic in the 2nd half

Remove this Banner Ad

Back