Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing full forward.
troy-chaplin.png

751937-590367c6-3325-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

338102-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

376417-23ece69c-0a5e-11e4-b832-315b08e711dd.jpg

Troy_Chaplin-628.jpg

Troy+Chaplin+AFL+Rd+17+Richmond+v+Port+5GhNnxKxGY7l.jpg

tumblr_n8ymghbUb31qfrw7to2_400.gif

cec7c47e4510ec89e72e9136df5ef453.jpg

Last edited:

I don't really have anything original to add except for this very scenic photograph

347775.jpg

Photographer must have been a Tigers supporter. A lens blur on the background forcing our attention to the ruck battle and away from the scoreboard.

I don't really have anything original to add except for this very scenic photograph

347775.jpg

Photographer must have been a Tigers supporter. A lens blur on the background forcing our attention to the ruck battle and away from the scoreboard.
Lol at power suppourters and all they can use against us is the elimination final....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at power suppourters and all they can use against us is the elimination final....
Naw, I can't hate you guys. Not with Mark Williams still there anyway.

You're alright, honestly.

I heard that Boak is contractually obliged to regularly spit shine Kochie's head. And he will get more money If he uses his tongue.
Which head?

347775.jpg

Or the photographer may have been concerned about Cornes' tactics against Cotchin.

Rule 15.4.5 - Prohibited contact. "A player (Cornes) makes prohibited contact with an opposition player (Cotchin) if the player (Cornes): (a) makes contact (i) above the shoulders"

Rule 15.4.5 - Prohibited contact. "A player (Cornes) makes prohibited contact with an opposition player (Cotchin) if the player: (f) pushes, bumps, holds or blocks an opposition player who is contesting a bounce (no need to specify distance away from the ball)"

That's two free kicks in one incident. Not paid. Still only 27 minutes into the third, we had plenty of time for a comeback if the umps had given us SOMETHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back