Preview Round 8: Saints vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Really are lacking runners, & once again delivery into our forward line was poor..Pointless exercise having Milera, Saad & Milne in the team..CJ would have been a much better option than Saad or Milera..
Agree with this. Jones could also have offered more grunt in the stoppages. We´ve been slaughtered there.

For Adelaide, Sloane has been super impressive. Gut running, good decision making in tight, great ball handling and hitting targets consistently. Would be great to put a tag on him but who? Would love him at the Saints.

He was on fire. Looks like the Saints conceded and sent Gears across to him.

Pitiful half of football. No run, no leading, no team work, little manning up. What was our game plan? Did we even have one other then flood their backline early? Any reason why we changed from what we were doing last week? Coached by an amateur.

Wow. This is by far the worst we've played this year...quite embarrassing. Makes it worse that Adelaide aren't even that good. It's hard to stomach these awful decisions by so many players.

I said before the game I just don't understand why we're going away from a structure that was going well for us with the extra mids and only two smalls. Need to go back to that next week.

Selection went with Maister and the mosquito fleet.

Maister was unfit and the mosquito fleet out of form. A poor set-up unless we dominate the clearances - and in that we've been smashed!!!

Why we dropped Jones is beyond me yet still of out of form players still in the side, Scott surely has something against CJ it's ridiculous. Best midfielder just about dropped.......

By by Milera. Good to hear Gerrard Heally does not have a clue about his attributes though. Seriously, if you don't know shut te F up.

This will happen a lot during the next two years we will win the odd game were not supposed to the serve up this vomit the next week , that's what happens with a lack of experience. Milera is terrible .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we see all of Ledger, Dunnell , Jones , Saunders next week ?
Milaira , Maister , Ray , Saad out

Fisher's opponents seem to get way too much space..We need to closely look at targetting both Hanson & M.Brown for next year..We are TWO KD's short on our list..!
Put Stanley BACK on Jenkins, he's sliced & diced our defence today..Had only one kicked one on Stanley..
Fox commentators just mentioned the fact that Milera & Saad are restricted, in that they CAN'T play midfield..Time to upgrade Curren, & give him & Ledger a game..Crows running us off our legs now..!!

Why we dropped Jones is beyond me yet still of out of form players still in the side, Scott surely has something against CJ it's ridiculous. Best midfielder just about dropped.......

I really thought that they decided last week to put Dal on Judd, and not have a hard tag (just let Geary and Dempster run with an opponent but try and create). Seemed OK for that game. But yeah, bit of a shock to see him not come straight back in. We have lost the clearances and lacked run. Jones would've helped. The inability of our mids to play as forwards (aside from Jack) is a bit of a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back