Game Day R8: St Kilda v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OH WOW SHUEY GOT TACKLED "CLEAN" FOR ONCE. WHAT A BLOODY SURPRISE. CANT BELIEVE THAT WASNT A FREE KICK

FFS WHERES THE FREE FOR A HIGH FEND OFF FOR BILLINGS THEN?????? HOLDING THE BALL EVEN??????

This is ******* ridiculous this game... The most inconsistent umpiring I've ever witnessed
And the commentators have said nothing. What a pack of useless commentators.

don't want Yeo to get suspended for that. He's one of the players I do like from the eagles. Plays the game in a good spirited fashion.

i wish that hit was committed by someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weasles have been really good at holding our guys off the ball to create space for others, arm chops, nudges in the back. Again, the inept umpires have let it go all game.

Someone needs to make a "lowlights" video package of all the dodgy frees the Weasles got, and all the frees not paid to us.

They've always been umpires pets, we get rogered by the umps whether we play them at home or away.

They're a big rich money spinner club for the AFL like Collingwood so get a gold pass in terms of umpiring.

We aren't that much worse than them in terms of ability but we aren't good enough to beat them and the umpires yet.

And the commentators have said nothing. What a pacof useless commentators.

Tim soft**** Watson can't even stick up for us despite being our ex-coach, shows what a mistake it was to make him coach.

Say what you like about Grant Thomas but at least he was a Saints man and fights our corner.

Bit pathetic in the end. Boys really gave up in that last 5-10 minutes, but i guess with such a young side i can't really blame them.

Exciting signs all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back