Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Yeo will be a keeper for the rest of the season and therefore is he worth the $450k whatever he is? POSSIBLY YES

Will he remain part of their heavy midfield rotation once Selwood and Rosa return? YES IF THRY KEEP WINNING WITH HIM THERE

Do you think Treloar will average 110+ for the rest of the season making him more than worthwhile for his price? YES

Why would you not select Rockliff for < $450k? JUST AS CHEAP NEXT WEEK IF HE SCORES 100+ THIS WEEK

Does he destroy your bye setup? NO

Why Blicavs? HES AWESOMELY VERSATILE

Can you loophole players that aren't playing (Glenn, Anderson etc.) so you can get Touk or Krak's scores? NO
So based on the answers you have provided, who are the players you will be trading in this week?

I can't wait until the champ gets back to full fitness. I will not be completing my mids until he returns!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-22/late-mail-live

3:55pm: Our Queensland reporter Michael Whiting has an update on Gary Ablett as he looks to recover from his shoulder injury. He wasn't named in Gold Coast's team to play Collingwood on Saturday, and he could still be a couple of weeks away yet.

Ablett has not played since round two after aggravating his reconstructed left shoulder, and after initially hoping he would be back within four or five weeks, he appears no closer.

The Suns skipper has begun contact work, but without wanting to put a definitive timeframe on it, coach Rodney Eade told AFL.com.au he could be as far away as the round 12 bye.

He said club doctors would continue to consult Ablett to determine when he would be back to 100 per cent.

What are the poor sods who have Griffen doing?

I'm torn, as i've come this far, I know if I ditch him now he'll bust out a 120+

It's either upgrade him to Rance

or Downgrade VDB to someone (probably C Ellis)

Have we come too far to drop him?

Yeo and Blitz
Well done. You need to go through such scenarios yourself throughout the week and then come into the trade thread if you need some clarification rather than asking about hundreds of different scenarios because it is hard for people to give you a proper answer when you ask so many, very open ended questions.

I'm torn, as i've come this far, I know if I ditch him now he'll bust out a 120+

The ******* is on my bench this week. Have more faith in Cripps, Touk and CEY scoring far better.

Well done. You need to go through such scenarios yourself throughout the week and then come into the trade thread if you need some clarification rather than asking about hundreds of different scenarios because it is hard for people to give you a proper answer when you ask so many, very open ended questions.
+1

Do you think Yeo will be a keeper for the rest of the season and therefore is he worth the $450k whatever he is? POSSIBLY YES

Will he remain part of their heavy midfield rotation once Selwood and Rosa return? YES IF THRY KEEP WINNING WITH HIM THERE

Do you think Treloar will average 110+ for the rest of the season making him more than worthwhile for his price? YES

Why would you not select Rockliff for < $450k? JUST AS CHEAP NEXT WEEK IF HE SCORES 100+ THIS WEEK

Does he destroy your bye setup? NO

Why Blicavs? HES AWESOMELY VERSATILE

Can you loophole players that aren't playing (Glenn, Anderson etc.) so you can get Touk or Krak's scores? NO

Will Asho run out of trades in july? YES!!!!!

Traded him out 10 times this week, but am now likely to play him again.

Currently sitting in M6, will look to move him on in Round 13 when he has his bye.

At this stage I'm keeping him because I've got greater concerns.

Just on Yeo - Since moving to the midfield he has featured in the coaches votes for the last 4 weeks.

If the coaches are happy then he's going to keep playing the same role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im like you and still have him.
Think I will hang on though as he is a proven scorer.

It was either him or Neale at the start of the year. Thought I went with the safer option picking Griffen

Waiting for gaj

My rookies are scoring better than him so he's on the bench for me. Watch him score 160 now. Will become a real premium in round 13 (Sloane, GAJ etc.).

If you're home tomorrow and have the time, you could loophole Griffen with Miller - that's if you have a non-playing mid in a Saturday night/Sunday team (Heeney/Anderson/Lambert etc).

Was planning on that but I reckon it would have to be a 100+ to bench Touk.

Ah well you know how it is with Grif. Boom or bust.
Could score 120+ or another dismal 60.
I feel the pain!

Personally I think you'd be better off looping CEY with Miller, could be a bit rusty after his hammy.

Ah well you know how it is with Grif. Boom or bust.
Could score 120+ or another dismal 60.
I feel the pain!

Personally I think you'd be better off looping CEY with Miller, could be a bit rusty after his hammy.
Yeh very true, CEY could even be the sub potentially however Griffen's knee could still be a problem?

Yeh very true, CEY could even be the sub potentially however Griffen's knee could still be a problem?

Yeah I was surprised he was named TBH. Would have been the perfect time to rest him and give someone like Jack Steele a game.

The "knee soreness" must have been very minor, so I'm counting on him to be at 100% fitness.
Doesn't guarantee us a supercoach hundred though!

I won't trade him cos if I didn't have him at his price I'd be considering trading him in anyway except I wouldnt cos there's half a dozen better players as cheap but i meant if there wasn't any better ones......what am I saying? I'd never trade that jerk in ever again as long as I live. I'm stuck with him and its killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back