skins62

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2011
Karratha
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts SANFL
I think Yeo is nearly a lock for me this week. Got to grab him before his value go up too much.

Others I am looking at are Fraser McInnes (possible cash cow), Cory Gregson still has a bit of value, as does Jake Kelly.

I think I can hold off for Rockliff for one more week.

Look like getting rid of Salem plus lots of other choices from Clarke, Vandenburg, Lumumba, Oxley, Glenn and McIntosh.

Luke Parker was on my chopping block to bring Lewis back in but his 166 has redeemed him.

Instead i've got a quick way to lose 300k this week and go Lumumba > Hodge via Rich DPP. Other option to bring back Lewis is trade a more expensive mid like Pendlebury, Ebert, Neale or Parker.

Think I'll need to do something with Salem for my second trade, maybe Fraser McInnes or i'll look around for another cheap forward.

Haven't really thought about it yet but I'll probably do something like this:

Lumumba > Rockliff (via Mundy)
McIntosh > Parker (via Rich)

Need to offload Salem too.

Edit: Might do Salem > Mitchell instead of one of the above

Last edited:
I didn't see the end of the Port/Brisbane game, how did Amon look? 52 as the sub is pretty good.

Was planning on bringing in a mid like Barlow or Rockliff, but happy to wait for them to hit better form.

McIntosh -> Amon
Salem -> Mitchell

That would make Bontempelli my worst forward with an average of 95. :thumbsu:

Also depends on the health of Brodie Smith.

Was gonna jump on Rocky or even Barlow but neither are ready just yet.

Early days going

Lumumba -> Yeo
McIntosh -> Boyd

The backline has needed a facelift since I started really hopefully I can finally get some good regular scores down there.

Yeo's Round 13 Bye is very handy. Will probably have to get him in.

McIntosh - be 65
Salem - be 72
Bellchambers - be 74
Honeychurch - be 62

Are all on the trade table for me.

Dissapointed i cut both Rich and McCarthy last week who both re-kickstarted their earning potential this weekend. But it should be too hard.

Yeo is definitely coming in so I think McIntosh is definitely going out. As for the other three. It will probably come down to who is playing. If Kreuzer comes in Bellchambers will get booted. if Krooze doesn't show it will be a toss up between Honey and Salem depending on which one is playing and if I have enough players in the forward line.

Yeo in for sure. Might pull the trigger and get Mitchell in too.

Hope CEY and Saad will be back this weekend.

Not sure what to do. Duncan, Bellchambers, Adams, Salem all on the chopping block. Will be using this week to sure up my defence. Yeo the obvious target and one of Mundy/Boyd depending on my cash reserves.

Duncan the obvious trade with his foot issue. Not sure who out of Bellchambers/Adams/Salem yet. Probably Bellchambers purely for team balance & bye structure.

EDIT: Actually it's got to be Adams, purely because he's the only one that frees up enough cash to get Boyd.

Duncan > Yeo via Rich
Adams > Boyd via Salem

Was thinking Honey --> 120k (any position) rookie (if one is playing) & then Harry O --> J. Lewis. Still unsure as to whether or not I wanna spend 700k on someone, but he is a weapon. I should have just kept him :(

Salem > Yeo
Tbc > Kruezer even if hes not named this week i will play mitch clark there doesnt seem to be any decent downgrade options... Leaves me with 115k lewis back also a big plus :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, jumped on Yeo last week so happy with that output (although the opposition obviously left a lot to be desired).

I wouldn't be so quick to trade Oxley, although if he's your weakest defender you're tracking ok.

Duncan (injured) > Yeo
Salem > Mitchell

Shame I have to ditch Duncan the week after bringing him in, especially when he was playing so well but hopefully Yeo can provide some good scores to make up for that.

Salem who was a needed dump sooner or later moves on to Mitchell who has been in stellar form, just hope he can keep providing good scores, especially against hawthorn. May upgrade to rocky instead of Mitchell if I convince myself but unsure.

Would really like my Premos to stay consistent. Parker had his little dip, Barlow and now Ebert. Got to hold.

Defenders are frustrating with Newnes, Mundy, Lumumba, Rich, Oxly and Salem. Up and down.

Duncan and Salem out. Looking at Yeo but not sure yet.

BE of 9 for Yeo. Having a defender that can score with added safety of a low BE...no brainer.

Might grab Kelly as well. Bit late but still value to be had.

Anyone heard anything on how Kreuzer went? Possible improvement on bellchambers.

Last edited:
Would really like my Premos to stay consistent. Parker had his little dip, Barlow and now Ebert. Got to hold.

Defenders are frustrating with Newnes, Mundy, Lumumba, Rich, Oxly and Salem. Up and down.

Duncan and Salem out. Looking at Yeo but not sure yet.

BE of 9 for Yeo. Having a defender that can score with added safety of a low BE...no brainer.

Might grab Kelly as well. Bit late but still value to be had.

Anyone heard anything on how Kreuzer went? Possible improvement on bellchambers.
I know he had about 45 dream team points with 2 goals and about 12 hit outs in his first vfl game (note it was severely managed game time) not sure how he went this weekend though.

Id say he'll be back this week or next

Tom Rockliff - $482,000
BE 126 - Yet to break 100 this season.

So i'm giving him one more week to hopefully drop some more cash.

I've only got $19,000 in the bank.
So i'm going to have to find around $100-$150k next week depending on who im upgrading, most likely Oxley at this stage.

Fingers crossed Bellchambers wont lose any money and Kreuzer has a light week or takes another week in the VFL because that's my hopeful trades at this stage

Last edited:
im waiting for Rockliff to drop in price more too. I wont be convinced until i see him post 2 scores of 100+ in a row.

Will wait on the teams, but want to downgrade Mcintosh to Amon, and upgrade Salem to Yeo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back