Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo's ownership will go through the roof.
Thought he was going to be a nice unique when I got him last week! Starting to wish he only scored 100-odd...

Same here. At least we saved ourselves $52k though!

Plus there's satisfaction in correctly jumping on someone early before they hype comes. :)

That's it saving 52 grand is great. Nice to jump on someone before the big rises. Wish I was a week earlier.

Just how important is it to get Lewis in so I can throw the C on him? I can bring him in for cripps as I have 400k to work with. Then i'm sacrificing a double upgrade through Cripps>Rocky and Lonie>Titchell with 94k left over. The second options seems better, but i'm so over under performing captains? Thoughts or alternatives would be fantastic!

Just how important is it to get Lewis in so I can throw the C on him? I can bring him in for cripps as I have 400k to work with. Then i'm sacrificing a double upgrade through Cripps>Rocky and Lonie>Titchell with 94k left over. The second options seems better, but i'm so over under performing captains? Thoughts or alternatives would be fantastic!
Get Lewis in so you can put the C on him and leave it untouched. A reliable captain is worth it. Rocky won't be going up in value even though he may score well. Grab him next week.

This is tricky. He's super expensive. Rocky and Titch might be better bang for your buck. Depends what the rest of your team looks like I guess.

I wish I could get him back in but not feasible atm.

Will be interesting to see whether holding Lewis has paid off for me. If enough people can't afford to bring him back in it may start to split the crowd. Providing someone like Rockliff doesn't ramp up their scoring.

Imagine if Lewis started pumping out 80's?

Yep, would be interesting. I don't think it'll happen though. He's had two weeks of rest - relatively speaking - which should help his output if anything.

Yeah I think he's more likely to pump out a massive score than 80.

This is Mundy at training -
CFglxytUMAAmQ9H.jpg:large

Make sure you have someone on the bench who can step in just incase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes might finally get a game for me.

Trades this week are all about strengthening up the backline and generating some cash for next week, while at the same time getting rid of Bellchambers and Duncan. Was originally going to let Kelly slide, but his scoring the last couple of weeks has convinced me to jump on. Also balances my side a bit more evenly for the byes.

This week

Duncan > Yeo
Bellchambers > Kelly

Leaves 199k in the bank for next week. Second trade is an undecided upgrade.

Adams > Rockliff

Are you stalking Mundy or trying to shoot him?

its thursday trades have changed :drunk:

vandenberg > yeo, saad moved to mids needed to play him kelly and oxley somehow
bellend > mitch grigg moved mitch clark into rucks until kruez is back and krak forward bench
leave me with 98k downgrade someone to someone and get rocky in next week

Salem + Smith -> Yeo + Dumont

Will take a score hit on Dumont (no bench cover on any line but rucks :(), but I need cash at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back