Captains Round 8 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sad sad. No loophole options for me this week with read playing tonight...
Don't stress mate, captain Fyfe got it covered!

I have Smith, Nelson, Read and Lonie, all playing early and don't give me any decent options :(
Blicavs getting the VC for me lol

i cant decide if i should use Lambert to loophole a fwd/mid or for captain.
he may be able to fill both roles but then maybe not.

i'd like to make Swan VC but will probably do the safe thing and give it to Selwood
I really like Swan as a VC option as well. Could go huge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger into Fyfe.

Sorry, misread that one in my slightly inebriated state. Thought he meant Fyfe C, Gray VC. My bad.

Slow it down buddy, game hasn't started yet, you dont want to miss our boys give Carlton a flogging.

Slow it down buddy, game hasn't started yet, you dont want to miss our boys give Carlton a flogging.

Always have to watch the Friday night match on replay. Plays hell with my SC team being on the wrong side of the world - always miss late outs.

Always have to watch the Friday night match on replay. Plays hell with my SC team being on the wrong side of the world - always miss late outs.

I feel for you, im in the same boat, first 2 years overseas destroyed me, finally settled on a routine now, which makes a huge difference.

That and being able to spend most of my day within easy access of a PC, and therefor back on BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back