Game Day Round 8 vs GWS @ Spotless

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That really makes me sad. More sad than our tackle count today. I'm flying over from perth for that game.

There's really no reason that we could possibly win, and then consider we're missing almost a third of our best 22. Freo are impenetrable.

Sad thing is that it was 15 minutes of footy that killed us. First ten of the first and last five or so of the third.

We were probably on top in terms of momentum for the rest of the day.

Frustrating stuff.

I called it moments before laird went down that GWS will not be able to maintain their style. We were getting smashed at stoppages, but thats understandable considering our injuries. We were in charge of general play. As soon as our best defender went down, GWS kicked 4 on the trot and ended the game. Even though we were a man down, we still played a half decent but panicky last quarter.

As i type this fox sports are having a wank fest over how good gws was, i want to vomit.

But but but I'm a campaigner for saying that remember? You just took too long to come to that conclusion. As I said at half time, we couldn't win it. Too many injuries today and clearly no match for their run.

Don't be a campaigner

You said we couldn't win it. I said we could, based on the margin. I just wanted to hold onto the hope that we could. What's wrong with that? Now you pull this s**t? Weak stuff really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back