Round 9 A-LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD (Starts Thurs)

Remove this Banner Ad

And out comes the Sony Handicam and the early 2000's esque Channel 7 Sunday arvo score bug.

Full credit to Fox Sports for getting at least some pictures in what is apparently a full blackout in the area (bar the light towers)

Mariners just watched that go right by them........

Fair hit that one from the angry ant.

Could be a few more in this, the gulf in class is huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moss is so far out of his depth, but his squad are worse.

Newcastles 1st 11 is ok
They are but they're also very unfit. Jerry and Flores struggle to get the full 90 but on skill level they are miles above the Mariners

Central Coast are going to be representing Australia in the Asian Champions League in a few months. We'd be better off sending Bentleigh Greens.

Isn't there some doubt whether they can afford to participate (serious)? Also I think i'm right in saying they only have a qualification spot and at this rate they won't qualify

good win away. hopefully wsw can get something in adelaide now.

we now have 3 games in a row in melb, then a trip to geelong for the game against perth. no reason why we can't win all 4 and overtake them

Nah. Even in the last few years of the NSL crowds were 10-11,000. The novelty worse off with a few. The old days of a packed shed and all that are gone and not coming back. The A-League is a different beast.

With the great start to the season and hopefully a FFA Cup win I'd hope Glory capitalise on it and launch a marketing blitz to get crowds up. I'd love to see 15k regularly at NIB for you lot again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back