Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Please someone say out Walters again this week... Please.

In consideration at match committee would be Dawson, Mzungu, DeBoer, Crozier.

The biggest thing to talk about these days is who the vest goes to. If we are rotating it to give some fringe players a spell each week then Clancee, Spurr, Sutcliffe, Suban could all get a turn or a repeat of Duff or Sheridan.

Every other slot in the team looks fairly locked in. The dangers this week are Danger (ahem), Betts & Tex.

Dawson is no chance of playing for us next week. Has to play a few games at Peel, you don't risk injuring a best 22 bloke when there is no rush to get him back. We're not screaming out for his services either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clancee will be looked at. Probably the only changes will Pav rested and Clancee suspended. In Muz n toss a coin either Crozier or Matty.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

What did Clancee do?

This.... what the?

Duffield was quiet tonight. And the sub vest does suit him. He hasn't got the pace to accumulate or rack up possessions in a burst. He also hasn't been on the end of many switches through the backbone this year. Was he rested due to some injury he is carrying that means his running is hampered i wonder. Or is he out of form... he has been so good for so long and against the very best I want him in the side as his disposal is just class, and he is so ridiculously dependable under pressure these days.

Suban would be a touch sore from his head charge tackle - uncoordinated looking thing he did. Hope its nothing serious.

This.... what the?

Duffield was quiet tonight. And the sub vest does suit him. He hasn't got the pace to accumulate or rack up possessions in a burst. He also hasn't been on the end of many switches through the backbone this year. Was he rested due to some injury he is carrying that means his running is hampered i wonder. Or is he out of form... he has been so good for so long and against the very best I want him in the side as his disposal is just class, and he is so ridiculously dependable under pressure these days.

Suban would be a touch sore from his head charge tackle - uncoordinated looking thing he did. Hope its nothing serious.
Duffield is obvious candidate to be dropped, only had 8 possessions in full game. His games have been beige for some time. Just 1 possy as sub in previous week for full quarter.
IN Mzungu or de Boer.

Duffield is obvious candidate to be dropped, only had 8 possessions in full game. His games have been beige for some time. Just 1 possy as sub in previous week for full quarter.
IN Mzungu or de Boer.

I don't think it's a coincidence that our back line performed much better last night than last week, especially Sutty and Spurr, with Duff down there. We were exposed on the small forwards and mids going forward last week with Sheridan playing Duff's role. Not a knock on Sheridan, Duff's got so much more experience and Sheridan will learn the defensive role over time but Duff stays for mine.

I missed it. Can somebody post a link?

About a minute and half to go, Looked like a hip to the head on Higgins. Higgins stayed down while Clancee got up rubbing his hip. Played it back a couple times and wouldn't be surprised if he's got something to answer.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

For dead set demolishing that quince Lindsay Thomas? Keep in mind hes going to be playing on the hottest small forward in the comp next week too in Eddie Betts. Nah, Spurr's fine.
Lindsay Thomas couldnt get into a bag of potatoes , thats how much of a spud he is

No changes for me. Duffield isn't in great form but wouldn't drop him because we know he can turn it around ala Barlow, Walters. Continue to rotate the sub, maybe Sutcliffe or Suban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back