Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmac won't make the final team. you can count on that.

unless we have late outs like we did against the crows in montagna for example

3 have to go
  • Tom Hickey,
  • Eli Templeton,
  • Shane Savage,
  • Blake Acres,
  • Tim Membrey,
  • Daniel McKenzie,
  • Jack Sinclair
what i expect

I thought acres showed a bit of promise last week might get another game.
he never gets a full game and it kills our saints board every dam week. he has the most potential on our list not named billings, McCartin or Bruce

Glenn must be pretty terrible not to be named even as an emergency..
He must be the only person left on the GC list not named hahah
It's hilarious as one of the SCE flogs was talking him up as the next awesome rookie and how he would have started him at the start of the season. Hope he traded him early and cops donuts during the byes and beyond.

It's hilarious as one of the SCE flogs was talking him up as the next awesome rookie and how he would have started him at the start of the season. Hope he traded him early and cops donuts during the byes and beyond.
Oz - at least have the guts to use my name you pompous shite! You had no concerns when he banged out a 103 first game and unfortunately followed it up with an injury. And for the record, no I didn't trade him in under one game like many others on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenn must be pretty terrible not to be named even as an emergency..
He must be the only person left on the GC list not named hahah

You're about 2 weeks too late with the Glenn troll fella!

Great to see Hamling named. I don't have him but he's arrived just in time to be on the bubble for a bye-round downgrade. The same might apply to Howe if he can hold his spot and do well enough to ensure some JS .... tough to do at the Hawks, but they do have a record of giving young players a decent chance. The reports about him back around draft time were very good. Nice to see several other rookies at least named on extended benches. We're going to be needing options in the weeks to come.

28 green dots out of 30 (Read and Lambert the other two). Projected score 2389.

I'm in heaven. Hasn't looked like that since Round 15 last year.

:thumbsu::fire::D

Got rid of Sloane?

Got rid of Sloane?
Yep.

Will cost me an extra trade to get him back in, but as someone pointed out, Sloane > Rocky makes more sense than Griff > Rocky due to Bye structures mainly. Plus Sloane/Rocky both out Round 11. Can sideways Griff > Sloane (the extra trade) when he bottoms out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back