Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What app/site is this?

http://dream-stats.com/

I like it better than any of the official apps or websites for tracking my team and match scores.

If you sign up go to settings and link team - chuck in your fantasy login and it'll add all your players.

Looks like this -

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432992312.089576.jpg

Just nice and simple, easy to read, lightweight and scores update quickly. Has a handy delay scores setting as well so it syncs to the fee to air games that aren't live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://dream-stats.com/

I like it better than any of the official apps or websites for tracking my team and match scores.

If you sign up go to settings and link team - chuck in your fantasy login and it'll add all your players.

Looks like this -

View attachment 139403

Just nice and simple, easy to read, lightweight and scores update quickly. Has a handy delay scores setting as well so it syncs to the fee to air games that aren't live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome! signing up now, cheers

1306/15

Midfield line of Heppell(91), Parker(71), Barlow(87) and Treloar(87) has really hurt me so far. Captain Rocky today hopefully to buck the trend and smash out a big score.

Newnes, Thurlow, Oxley, Rocky(C), Sinclair, S.Martin, Swan to play today. Anything over 2000 would be great.

Lewis - out and Rocky as Captain so here's hoping for one of his big scores. Had CEY as emergency so happy.

1418 with 5 (inc C) to play - will be lucky to get to 2000.

Spuds thus week - McCarthy (fcuking inconsistent w***er), Griffen (time to chop methinks) and Jake Kelly (happy if he makes BE and don't expect much more on a weekly basis).

Going to lose my game by about 50 on the back of Mitch Wallis getting 147. Fcuk!

And **** you non lewis owners. Im tired of hacks who dont have the clear best player in the comp getting lucky all the ******* time. Bullshit, ******* bullshit. May as well let a monkey select my team it will have more luck than me

Could have brought him back in, chose to get Hodge (and captain him) & Rocky this week instead.

Eat my "hack" nuts, you salty chode

9 to play today 1171/13 + c

Bl v stk : Rich, Newnes, Steven

Col v NM: Adams, Swan, Oxley, Goldstein

WC v Geelong : Motlop, Clark

Big day. Hoping Rocky has a stinker against saints like he did last year ( was tagged to 70 odd)

Seriously can't pick the midfield subs at the moment. Started Amon over Sinclair last week. Reversed it this week and Sinclair gets the bloody vest :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**K you brisbane what is it with every coach trien to play a midfield weapon in the forward line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back