3 more for Vlastuin's 50th
3 more for Houli's 100th game for Richmond
7 more for Chaplin's 200th
8 more for Griffith's 50th
9 more for Maric's 150th
10 more for Cotchin's 150th
10 more for Vickery's 100th
10 more for Grigg's 100th game for Richmond
Find it hard to believe Vickery is already approaching 100. But hey, what you gonna do?

Funniest thing all night was being in the Tigerland Superstore and and Essenddrugs kid crying to his old man to buy him the fluro yellow cartoon tiger guernsey

son: "Dad I really want it plzzz!!!!"

dad: "nah you'll burn your fingers if u touch that"

son: " DAD !!! I really WANT IT !!! "

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Funniest thing all night was being in the Tigerland Superstore and and Essenddrugs kid crying to his old man to buy him the fluro yellow cartoon tiger guernsey

lol...

Nov 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Just LOL at the people who think where going nowhere because we had a ugly hard fought win. BF reeks of richmond hatred. Richmond use to be everybody's second team. (When we weren't a threat) seriously dont think outsiders would be ready for a dominant richmond era.... if it ever comes....

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
An Essendin supporter copped it.
You could feel it brewing and then some Richmond fan was irate screaming "you can't say that"!!
You can't use that word!!"
then I about 6 of them surrounded him "get out"!! Carrying on like pork chops.
We thought for sure it was racism related as Houli had just been involved and the level of anger was incredible.
Bloke walked off reluctantly and hung around close by not wanting to look like he'd caved.
So my mate wanders up and asks what he said.
"He called me a campaigner"!!
Harden up princesses.
Unbelievable.
Anyway they spotted him and started in him again and then it went punchy.
Probably half a dozen of them the weak bastards jumped into him.
Then a few other tiger fans jumped in for him and it's all in.
We had our kids terrified and bawling their eyes out and Us yelling to ******* grow up and that there are kids everywhere.
Embarrassing as a Richmond fan.
Disgraceful it was.
Definitely better security needed because those poor buggers on the door had no hope and perhaps a better look at the guest pass situation.

I saw a bit of that, it was pretty bad, I only saw the last bit near the door though.
It was a shocking look especially with the kids crying.

But I was in that room in the 1st quarter and I reckon I heard that Essendon supporter say "F*** up c***" to a Richmond supporter who said something very minor about Fletcher giving away a free. So I reckon he was at it pretty early on, and I wasn`t surprised when I seen him in a fight.

Something needs to be done about these guest passes though, 3121 members pay thousands each year to be in a Richmond area and away from this sort of behaviour.

I`m not condoning what happened to this bloke, but these opposition supporters need to be told that they are in a Richmond premium membership area as a guest and to be on their best behaviour and not abuse and antagonise.

Good win tonight, went to the game and left thoroughly satisfied. A few thoughts:
  • Cotchin showing Jobe how to be a good captain. Seriously Jab, give Cotch his 2012 Brownlow. ;)
  • J. Carlisle easily the best player for us tonight. His efforts really helped get us over the line. :p
  • Encouraging signs seeing KMac, Menadue, C.Ellis and McBean getting more experience.
  • Ugly but professional win - kept them at arm's length most of the night. Our defence deserves a lot of credit, kept Port to a low score last week and did the same tonight. That same intensity and effort across the ground was definitely missing earlier on.
  • Brandon and Titch, those 2 are really pushing into our 'star' category IMO.
  • Just a bit under 84k at the game, Tigers easily outnumbering Bomber fans.
P.S
  • First time in a while we've beaten Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon all in the same season - kings of the big 4. :D
r0_26_594_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

collingwood-must-win_1lindfa6hf77bzpx4tioxybsv.jpg

1433069430757.jpg

Last edited:
If Vickery is right to go for Freo then I think he needs to come back in, but I wouldn't really mind if he needed another week. McBean could do with another run in the seniors, but not sure if putting him in against a quality backline such as Freo's will help his confidence much unfortunately.

TheTigerArmy

Cancelled
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
His hand work is elite. If people think that's bull, then name better.
he is the best at slick handball in the league by a country mile...will get better...ive thought since his first game he was goin to be a gun...he reminded me of Craig Bradley when he first played....dead set weapon he is becoming..in the middle i dont think there is any one in the league who can clear like him...GUN

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Visual representation of Richmond helping celebrate Fletcher's 400th
dfUiArS.gif
That is gold. Take THAT, you overgrown child! Men are trying to play golf. * your toy.

Do you have the footage of what happened when the dipstick reached the green?

Didn't read the thread. Had a bottle of Jack (now enjoying a green tea waiting for the mighty Villa to destroy Arsenal). Great to see the team have a consistent, disciplined approached. Freo right now are the acid test. We are playing our best football of the season. Great time to play the "purple NTTAWWTs". The season is alive. Thank christ for that. Great turn around.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Wandering down Swan St after the game (well, after a short stint at the pub after the game) and an Essendon supporter says to his missus "you want to stay close with all these tigers supporters around", so I chimed in with "You worried she'll upgrade?"

May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Maple Leafs
Stoked for you mate! Hows your sons junk ? Hope its a decent size for a newborn. Its important :p

Also when my little babys fell asleep during a game. Just apply a ice cube to his testicles, works a treat :)
There's something wrong with you

Blinger

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok, who else was drooling when Cellis glided into the 50 and banged one home in the last qtr
Good on the young fella, with a few more games under the belt his confidence will surely grow. I tend to think by watching him, he move's a bit like Cotch when he started playing in the 1's. He just seems to glide across the turf without much effort. Hopefully he can prove to be a very good player in the near future.

Nice to win.
Missed last 4 minutes due to a punch on in one of the bars in the 3121 section.
Absolute disgrace that it got to that point.
What part about 'guest' don't these flogs understand? Funny how every year it's the drug cheat supporters who come into our area and think they own it.
I was home last night so the Tigers thugs were not me.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
It must hurt the common Essendon football supporter tenfold watching Houli tear their midfield to shreds like that, especially in Felchers 400th.
It tear my heart watching him softly give away 2 turnovers for 2 goals in such a close contest.:(

I saw a bit of that, it was pretty bad, I only saw the last bit near the door though.
It was a shocking look especially with the kids crying.

But I was in that room in the 1st quarter and I reckon I heard that Essendon supporter say "F*** up c***" to a Richmond supporter who said something very minor about Fletcher giving away a free. So I reckon he was at it pretty early on, and I wasn`t surprised when I seen him in a fight.

Something needs to be done about these guest passes though, 3121 members pay thousands each year to be in a Richmond area and away from this sort of behaviour.

I`m not condoning what happened to this bloke, but these opposition supporters need to be told that they are in a Richmond premium membership area as a guest and to be on their best behaviour and not abuse and antagonise.
Spot on. I don't pay $1025 to have to listen to some drugcheat fan act like a dick in a Richmond area. He has a guest pass for a reason. Act like a guest.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Spot on. I don't pay $1025 to have to listen to some drugcheat fan act like a dick in a Richmond area. He has a guest pass for a reason. Act like a guest.
Footy is so touchy can't go to a game to boo hooo or dooo if it's true he only called houli campaigner i mean wtf . People get into trouble for boooing princess goodes yet the clown does his best to stir people up with a so called native dance where's the world coming to?:confused:

Back