Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capture.PNG
Hoping for a bit of advice. The objective is to get Rockliff in, with $22k in hand. I'd prefer to hold onto the mid rookies I have. Touk has Prestia out which means more points for him hopefully. Round 12 looks like the time I'd like to get rid of him, He should be just about maxed out, and obviously has the bye. Cripps and CEY both have the bye round 11, when I have barely anyone out, and therefore are playing round 12 and 13 where I'm a bit shorter.

I'm leaning towards

Tarrant to Rockliff (via Krak)
and
Lonie to Dale

Lonie has a B/E of 100, which means he's only going backwards for a while. Dale has been named on the field, so hopefully he'll avoid the vest. He shouldn't ever be needed on the field for me though with Clark and Krak there

Can anyone see any other ideas for me? I could go Mcintosh down instead, but the back rookies are starting to look encouraging in weeks to come with Hamling debuting and a few others close to a debut. The other option would be Sloane straight to Rocky, but at a $100k loss and two weeks of him on the pine I don't think I could bring myself to do it

EDIT: Going back on this, I've gone on an Asho level rant
tldr is basically thoughts on the bolded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a million changes I've done:
Heeney -> Dale (via Krak)
Touk -> Rocky

I finally checked my bye layout... If my current green dot players are playing, I'll have 18 in rd11, 18 in rd12 and 20 in rd13. Might be able to get through without smashing my trades like last year!

Can I trade my backline in though :mad:

[edit] After some more reading Heeney -> Amon may also be an option but I won't have my M-F link. Now I'm torn :confused:
BpmGXgh.png

Last edited:
I've heard alot of people say Tarrants score last weekend was affected by Hanson's inclusion.

Probably a sign of things to come I reckon.
Yeah, definitely could go that way, I'm going to hold on to Taz because he helps me out around the byes, but can definitely see the upside of locking in the gain now and eyeing off a rookie. If Amon gets more time on field, he could be a good get, only saw him the once, but looks like he can play :thumbsu:

Frankston north of Olivers Hill is a freakin dump.

It's a very big Suburb. Should really be split up, so the nice and expensive parts don't have to share the same name & council with the bogans in Frankston North. My suggestion would be that Frankson South gets to keep the name Frankston and Frankston North officially changes its name to Franga. :thumbsu:

After a million changes I've done:
Heeney -> Dale (via Krak)
Touk -> Rocky

I finally checked my bye layout... If my current green dot players are playing, I'll have 18 in rd11, 18 in rd12 and 20 in rd13. Might be able to get through without smashing my trades like last year!

Can I trade my backline in though :mad:

[edit] After some more reading Heeney -> Amon may also be an option but I won't have my M-F link. Now I'm torn :confused:
BpmGXgh.png

There's nothing wrong with your backline apart from Lumumba.

Decided none of the downgrades targets are good enough, and that holding Tarrant until round 13 could be a wise move. Just Cripps > Rockliff. The Prince survives, potentially until round 13.

Hoping this "sensible" approach of the last couple of weeks comes back to pay off later in the year.

Last edited:
Decided none of the downgrades targets are good enough, and that holding Tarrant until round 13 could be a wise move. Just Cripps > Rockliff. The Prince survives, potentially until round 13.

Hoping this "sensible" approach of the last couple of weeks comes back to pay off later in the year.

Wise move. We're all going to need our rookies to play 2 MBR rounds to make up the numbers. I just can't see this batch of downgrade rookies still being in their respective teams best 22 in 3 to 5 weeks time when we need them most.

It's a very big Suburb. Should really be split up, so the nice and expensive parts don't have to share the same name & council with the bogans in Frankston North. My suggestion would be that Frankson South gets to keep the name Frankston and Frankston North officially changes its name to Franga. :thumbsu:
Frankston South is more like Mount Eliza than Frankston. The area around The Pines, bogan ground zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back