Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankston South is more like Mount Eliza than Frankston. The area around The Pines, bogan ground zero.

Exactly. My brother lives in Frankston South and my sister in law lives in Frankston North. Massive difference.

Exactly. My brother lives in Frankston South and my sister in law lives in Frankston North. Massive difference.
I know man, i used to go out with a girl who lived in Mt Eliza, massive difference. 90% of Franga is a dump though.

Stuff it! Getting JPK in..

Tarrant > Lambert (Allows me to swing T.Mitchell back down to my forwards to complete my forward line)

Lumumba > JPK via McKenzie.

Next week -

Clark to a rookie mid via Lambert

CEY > Ward

team.JPG

I'm not sold on any of the rookies this week. Think I'll hold off in that respect this week. We don't know which of them are going to get full games. If Amon plays a full game and cements his place in the side, chances are he'll still be under $150k next week, unless he scores more than 85. I'd rather pay an extra $25k knowing the chances are that he'll get regular games. I'm kicking myself now for not getting Lever last week, but that horse has now bolted.

hipsters_testicules_394.png

Yeah. Nah.

Would rather live in Homms.
They've ruined everything for everyone.

I really wanted to get rid of Lumumba this week ($365k), but Brodie Smith is sitting on $365k also.
Smith has a break even of 127 and is expected to drop $31k after his next match, which is $334k.

Having said that Lumumba has a similar BE this week and is expected to drop around 20k.

So potentially, it could be a good idea to hang onto Lumumba (as painful as it is) for another week or two and straight swap Smith when he hits rock bottom (or close to it)
I feel your pain with Lumumba. I wouldnt be surprised if the Crows dont bring Brodie back until after their bye. Im hoping Lumumba can at least smash out one good score in the next 3 weeks and then will flick him for Brodie in round 12.

Stuff it! Getting JPK in..

Tarrant > Lambert (Allows me to swing T.Mitchell back down to my forwards to complete my forward line)

Lumumba > JPK via McKenzie.

Next week -

Clark to a rookie mid via Lambert

CEY > Ward

View attachment 138847

Not a bad move, since you have strong Fwd bench cover. I would have gone Lonie > Lambert, myself though.

I doubt you could even afford to pitch a tent where I live.

Old Tyabb town is quite lovely actually, friendly folk unlike the cockroach infestation that have ruined inner Melbourne.

You live in Tyabb where the median house price is $365k? yep that would blow a lot of people out of the market. No wonder they are living in tents. Live where you want but if you don't understand the culture of a place don't comment on it.

You live in Tyabb where the median house price is $365k? yep that would blow a lot of people out of the market. No wonder they are living in tents. Live where you want but if you don't understand the culture of a place don't comment on it.
I dont even live close to Tyabb you cretin, I have been through there and Hastings to play golf down in the Peninsula plenty of times and they're great folk despite your typically arrogant jibe at the semi rural folk. Add around $2mil to the median house price and you might be close to the suburb i live in, inner city cave dweller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple question.. Should I dump Judd? Was gonna drop Cripps but I think this is a better idea. I have $125k in bank so could get someone decent..

I normally avoid sideways trades like the plague but I finally traded Swallow last week (was planning to dump him in R13 but his injury forced my hand). I'm expecting that North will play him this week with a thumb far from 100% which will further impact his scoring in the next week or 2. Even when he's 100% I think he's settled into a role that sees consistent scores in the 90-100 range.

One of my worst selections for the year.

With Cripps I had been planning a trade this week but in the last 24 hours I've decided to hold- the fact he's a R11 bye suits me, he has great JS, change of coach this week and something about him says to me he's a special player. Even against the Swans with Judd etc out I'm hoping he can pull out a huge effort.

So since Rocky's a must have I think sideways is the way to go in this situation.

Cheers thanks for the feedback.

Swallow has not performed at all date, consistently at least 20 points less than i was expecting. At least Rockliff has the potential for more and at the same price atm.

Also R11 and 12 looking ok, just R13 a mess but hopefully will sort that out beforehand.

For me, its swallow to rockliff.

There's nothing wrong with your backline apart from Lumumba.
Thanks.

I don't trust any of this weeks rookies and would rather not have them but I used my bank last week on Parker and WANT Rocky this week. It seems Dale and Amon are the most popular and I could work my trades around either. I was just thinking even Lumumba could be replaced by Amon via D-Mac.

My options are:
Heeney -> Amon
Touk -> Rocky
Only have M-D DPP link.

Heeney -> Dale (via Krak)
Touk -> Rocky
Have both M-F and M-D DPP links.

Heeney -> Amon
Lumumba -> Rocky (via D-Mac)
Have no DPP links.

Heeney -> Dale (via Krak)
Lumumba -> Rocky (via D-Mac)
Only have M-F DPP link.

It makes it hard when I don't trust any of my options! :drunk:

Cool, I hear Hastings is nice this time of year. :oops:
Hastings isn't bad! Well, it doesn't seem to be and I've lived here for 35 years.

I doubt you could even afford to pitch a tent where I live.

Old Tyabb town is quite lovely actually, friendly folk unlike the cockroach infestation that have ruined inner Melbourne.
I lived in Hastings for a year or 2, great part of Victoria around there.;)

Thanks ended up going Judd -> Parker. Just deciding whether to take the risk on CEY -> Amon or Salem -> Dale to free up some more cash for next week.
I've just gone Tarrant to Amon after rocky > Cripps.
He has earned his spot and is named in the FWD pocket when they have barely any injuries. Show's he's made his mark I think.
I don't eel great about having to do it, but I need the cash, leaves me with $300k next week to get aggressive.

You'd have to think that Carlton have put a line through Boekhorst. If he can't get a game when Judd, Murphy and Gibbs are all injured, wow. Unless he is also injured?
I was thinking same... something can't be right not to get a game.

Guys this is my team bellow as it stands. Need some advice.
Lumumba has to go but so does Lonie, Tarrant, Cripps.
I was thinking Lumumba to Yeo next week and this week do Cripps to Montagna for a POD and Miller to Bilcavs then swap him into ruck next week and downgrade grundy and ugprade a premium.. was a bit left of center my idea though lol
upload_2015-5-29_9-1-40.png

I was thinking same... something can't be right not to get a game.

Guys this is my team bellow as it stands. Need some advice.
Lumumba has to go but so does Lonie, Tarrant, Cripps.
I was thinking Lumumba to Yeo next week and this week do Cripps to Montagna for a POD and Miller to Bilcavs then swap him into ruck next week and downgrade grundy and ugprade a premium.. was a bit left of center my idea though lol
View attachment 138861

Monty's quite injury prone these days. And even if he wasn't, I wouldn't be trading in a 32 year old veteran when there are so many young guns in their prime. Treloar at the same price is much better value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back