Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monty's quite injury prone these days. And even if he wasn't, I wouldn't be trading in a 32 year old veteran when there are so many young guns in their prime. Treloar at the same price is much better value.
Yeah Treloar looks good... just worried about having to many GWS and they have so many good mids they swap every week who gets the big score

View attachment 138805
Hoping for a bit of advice. The objective is to get Rockliff in, with $22k in hand. I'd prefer to hold onto the mid rookies I have. Touk has Prestia out which means more points for him hopefully. Round 12 looks like the time I'd like to get rid of him, He should be just about maxed out, and obviously has the bye. Cripps and CEY both have the bye round 11, when I have barely anyone out, and therefore are playing round 12 and 13 where I'm a bit shorter.

I'm leaning towards

Tarrant to Rockliff (via Krak)
and
Lonie to Dale

Lonie has a B/E of 100, which means he's only going backwards for a while. Dale has been named on the field, so hopefully he'll avoid the vest. He shouldn't ever be needed on the field for me though with Clark and Krak there

Can anyone see any other ideas for me? I could go Mcintosh down instead, but the back rookies are starting to look encouraging in weeks to come with Hamling debuting and a few others close to a debut. The other option would be Sloane straight to Rocky, but at a $100k loss and two weeks of him on the pine I don't think I could bring myself to do it

EDIT: Going back on this, I've gone on an Asho level rant
tldr is basically thoughts on the bolded
Hold Mcintosh he's basically guaranteed a spot in the tigers side. I agree with lonie trade but Tarrant i think we should hold because he has a solid bye round

Yeah Treloar looks good... just worried about having to many GWS and they have so many good mids they swap every week who gets the big score

Treloar has been very consistent though, apart from the 1 out of character spud score he'd be averaging 113

Undecided on where to upgrade..

Prestia > Rockliff is a lock

McIntosh > premo mid v Tarrant > premo fwd.

Hold Mcintosh he's basically guaranteed a spot in the tigers side. I agree with lonie trade but Tarrant i think we should hold because he has a solid bye round
Who do you suggest I trade out for Rockliff then?

TBC is killing me...really want to upgrade to Sauce, Mumford or Blicavs but only $32k in the bank...Any suggestions on how to make this happen?? Not really seeing any remotely reliable rookies this week!

Do I move one of Lumumba/Tarrant to a Dale/Amon or just hold off until the byes?
Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 4.44.31 PM.png

Stuff it! Getting JPK in..

Tarrant > Lambert (Allows me to swing T.Mitchell back down to my forwards to complete my forward line)

Lumumba > JPK via McKenzie.

Next week -

Clark to a rookie mid via Lambert

CEY > Ward

View attachment 138847
you gonna be OK through the byes trading in lambert now? otherwise i like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont even live close to Tyabb you cretin, I have been through there and Hastings to play golf down in the Peninsula plenty of times and they're great folk despite your typically arrogant jibe at the semi rural folk. Add around $2mil to the median house price and you might be close to the suburb i live in, inner city cave dweller.
jesus christ man. rural folk are scum and so are the inner city folk. You sound like you've just crawled out of our PM's arsehole. weirdest dude.

TBC is killing me...really want to upgrade to Sauce, Mumford or Blicavs but only $32k in the bank...Any suggestions on how to make this happen?? Not really seeing any remotely reliable rookies this week!

Do I move one of Lumumba/Tarrant to a Dale/Amon or just hold off until the byes?
View attachment 138864
IF you wanted to you could go lumumba to glenn via dmac. i think that glenn will be getting games from next week - obviously a risk that he won't AND also rd 12 bye.

this would give you enough cash to upgrade bellchambers to anyone. you lose your def/mid link though and would have to play lever on the ground (which you might wanna do anyway)

biggest thing is if you think that Glenn will get games from next week and how he fits into your rd 12 bye versus how much you wanna get rid of TBC.

N.Brown --> Amon.
Then coming in for TBC, will bring in either of Rocky or Buddy…. if its Buddy, he will be my VC tonight against Blues which is making me lean toward picking him up….

I think Buddy will kick 8-10 tonight, and may be a viable VC option.
Rocky will come in on Sunday night and hope he doesn't go up too much in price :)

Hanson has been back for 3 weeks now. His inclusion didn't greatly effect Tarrant's previous 2 scores of 78 & 78 :rainbow: If you look at North's SC scores last week, almost every player was well down on their season averages. As a team they were well and truly pantsed and their individual scores reflect that.

If you want to trade him out this week, fine just do it. But it's annoying when people make posts such as yours to justify their itchy trade finger.
Yeah I agree with this. I'm not sure how his role has changed at all with Hansen returning.
Without Hansen, Tarrant was playing on the opposition's best tall forward.
With Hansen, Tarrant is playing on the opposition's best tall forward. o_O
People are talking as if he was playing loose or on less dangerous forwards before Hansen returned. Simply not the case.
He may lose the odd point because of Hansen's strength at intercept marking, but that alone doesn't explain his low score last week. As you said, a pair of 78's the previous 2 weeks seems to show he can score just fine with Hansen around

N.Brown --> Amon.
Then coming in for TBC, will bring in either of Rocky or Buddy…. if its Buddy, he will be my VC tonight against Blues which is making me lean toward picking him up….

I think Buddy will kick 8-10 tonight, and may be a viable VC option.
Rocky will come in on Sunday night and hope he doesn't go up too much in price :)
Who goes into the ruck for tbc? Ryder?
Also, get Rockliff. B/E is only 66. Buddy's is 100. While Buddy could well score better tonight, Rockliff will be much better in the long run

Yeah I agree with this. I'm not sure how his role has changed at all with Hansen returning.
Without Hansen, Tarrant was playing on the opposition's best tall forward.
With Hansen, Tarrant is playing on the opposition's best tall forward. o_O
People are talking as if he was playing loose or on less dangerous forwards before Hansen returned. Simply not the case.
He may lose the odd point because of Hansen's strength at intercept marking, but that alone doesn't explain his low score last week. As you said, a pair of 78's the previous 2 weeks seems to show he can score just fine with Hansen around

Taking only 1 mark last week really hurt his score. The previous 2 weeks he had 6 & 7 marks. For a KP def to get a good SC score, he needs to take a lot of marks as McDonald has done every week.

Who goes into the ruck for tbc? Ryder?
Also, get Rockliff. B/E is only 66. Buddy's is 100. While Buddy could well score better tonight, Rockliff will be much better in the long run
Nah TBC is just wasting space on the FWD bench. He's $330,000 wasted. I have Blicavs and Goldy in rucks. Apart from playing against Carlton, I just feel I could get more points from Buddy as VC this week, than I could from Rockliff.

McDonald Shaw Oxley Newnes Saad Yeo (Mcintosh Brown)
Fyfe Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams Cripps Touk Krak (Mckenzie Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)
Gray Bont Swan Bennell Titch Clark/Tarrant/TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back