Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont -> Rocky
Neale -> Lewis

Bont -> Rocky is locked but is Neale to Lewis overkill? Should I keep Neale he has a low breakeven and is dominating but it's the only way I can get Lewis. I've held Neale since round 1 too

Bont -> Rocky
Neale -> Lewis

Bont -> Rocky is locked but is Neale to Lewis overkill? Should I keep Neale he has a low breakeven and is dominating but it's the only way I can get Lewis. I've held Neale since round 1 too

Keep both

So Cripps -> Rocky, is the easiest trade I've made all season, very happy to welcome Rocky back into the side and at such a small cost!!! Will probably make him captain this week.

Second trade is a harder one this week, you can just about lock in me going:

Newton - > Amon, Newton has lost his job security and won't be going up in price, Amon has me worried with the back to back sub appearances but he is named on the field, has got a super points per minute ratio and has hardly raised in price. The Power have the last bye and in the run to their bye they have the Dees, Dogs, Cats & Carlton so if he can keep his spot in the team theres no excuse for him to keep his spot in the team.

Not going to jump on Hamling just yet I'll see how he goes this week and if he keeps his spot, if he plays well I'll bring him in next week goes for Brooksby (I am with out any cover down back though this week, which is a worry though). Bont dodges the axe, don't let me down again! Want to lower the amount of round 11/12 byes I've got in the coming weeks as well.

Have exactly 200k in the bank to play with next week.

Think I might do:

McIntosh > Amon
Bontempelli > Steven (Vandenberg to F6)

40k left.

Bontempelli and McIntosh both have the round 11 bye so as of right now I'll have 24 available players for the first bye week. The downside though is I'll have to play both Amon and Schade/Hamling this week due to Yeo's suspension and Sheed's injury. I'm holding Sheed until his round 13 bye because of his low BE; he should be back next week.

Bont -> Rocky
Neale -> Lewis

Trading Neale is silly, he has one of the best scoring ceilings this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to trade out saad and put Salem back then trade a player into the forward line. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Saad has heaps of money still to make, will be nearly 400k by the time his bye comes if he pushes 70s-80s every week, BE of only 32, just trade Salem

Saad has heaps of money still to make, will be nearly 400k by the time his bye comes if he pushes 70s-80s every week, BE of only 32, just trade Salem

Yes but I have to to plug holes not concerned about the money he can make, just logistically how does one trade, then put someone into that position already in your team then trade into a different position.

I.e. I want yo get rid of saad, then put Salem in his position in defense, and then trade a player into salem's position in the forward line.

Ive been trying to do this but I'm unsure how.

Yes but I have to to plug holes not concerned about the money he can make, just logistically how does one trade, then put someone into that position already in your team then trade into a different position.

I.e. I want yo get rid of saad, then put Salem in his position in defense, and then trade a player into salem's position in the forward line.

What does your side look like?

Click on Advanced Trades.

I don't understand what you're saying. You want to plug a hole - presumably up forward if that's where you're moving Salem from - so why not just trade Salem out since Saad will perform better than Salem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back