Captains Round 9 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkers a great choice but I just can't ignore a 'potential' BANG in Buddy. He's still a POD and a huge vc score will be valuable.

Been waiting all season for him to bust out. He's farken due.
Is Buddy a POD? That does make him a more tempting vc. I was set on Parker, but now I'm having second thoughts. Not just considering Buddy but also SMitchell who could run riot against the Suns. Oh well, whichever one I choose it will be the wrong one ... it's been that sort of year :confused:

Is Buddy a POD? That does make him a more tempting vc. I was set on Parker, but now I'm having second thoughts. Not just considering Buddy but also SMitchell who could run riot against the Suns. Oh well, whichever one I choose it will be the wrong one ... it's been that sort of year :confused:
Haven't seen Buddy posted in many teams here and apparently he's only in 6 of the top 50 overall teams before this weekend.

Haven't seen Buddy posted in many teams here and apparently he's only in 6 of the top 50 overall teams before this weekend.
All the more important that he starts to score well then.
I've decided to pass on him tonight though. He scored 6 goals against Carlton last year and still only scored 104. Passing on Parker too in case he gets tagged by Curnow. Sam Mitchell scored 149 last time he played the Suns and he's playing a much more central role now and the Suns are a shadow of the team they were then, giving up big scores to opposition mids each week. He'll be my VC so Parker and Buddy are sure to score massively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in a real quandary. All week I've been set on Hodge VC and Fyfe/ Neale as C. Now I'm second guessing and this is going to become more problematic as people fill their sides with Premo's. Now I'm thinking Fyfe/ Neale as VC and Rocky/ Pendles as C if required.

Last week I put the C on Neale and it paid off. He scored 13 more than Fyfe. And if you take out his virus affected score of 45 then he's averaging 128, which is only a little less than Fyfe.

Your missing the point.

Your comment is only valid if Fyfe already played.

I know Priddis plays after Fyfe.
I was actually wondering whether you didn't have any loophole options. I should have had a much closer look at the draw before I selected Mason Cox as my R3.

Cant decide who to chuck the VC on, wanted Buddy last night, but forgot to do it. tossing up between Pendles, Gray and Selwood (he owes me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back