Rowan Jones... update your opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

After tonight performance drop him!! He's half the reason we lost tonight, poor kicking, poor decision making, giving it to the wrong team. He got me REALLY angry tonight and he doesn't deserve a spot in the side.

What about that lovey kick at goal didnt let us down and while were on it what about the great kick- near the boundary in the last quarter with only minutes to go -that went absolutely no where!!! Oh dear Rojo! but he wasnt the only one, there were plenty....:mad:

Gives his all each week and you can't fault that but as a HFF doesn't seem to hurt the opposition enough. So far this year he has kicked only 4 goals in 11 games. I don't know how many goal assists he has but if he doesn't have at least 7 then he is not contributing a goal a game which he should be.

Gun player (well, maybe not), but a real hard trier and a genuine Aussie battler. Love watching him play and play well each week, as it's a victory for the underdog. Yet to miss a game this season, unless I'm mistaken.

Keep going, RoJo.

I think its RoJo's 150th this weekend.

Will he get a spot?
I wouldn't think so. Not after The last few games.
Then again if Stinga still misses and also Judd is out i think we'll have to play him.

He plays some really good games.. and some really really poor ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he isn't in the finance industry now I would be shocked. Always had the haircut for it

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Still one of the shittest players to ever play a solid amount of games for us.
Was stoked the day he was gone.

Dodgy Wolf Blass product placement aside, it's nice to see the bloke be acknowledged. You can think of so. many. players. in footy who had double the talent of that bloke and one tenth of the application. Rojo4eva :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Hausziege_04.jpg

Absolute hero, wouldn't have had the success we did without him, aways amuses me that he copped so much s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back