Royal Rumble (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

paraphrasing he said he felt like he was in a rut and doing the same thing year after year. moving to a new company/audience and new match ups excite him. also the fact styles and co are going and joe is already there made it easier
Yeah ...

Ecstatic for him then. Disappointed as a selfish, whiny NJPW fan but happy for him as a wrestling fan.

Yeah ...

Ecstatic for him then. Disappointed as a selfish, whiny NJPW fan but happy for him as a wrestling fan.
not like if it goes crap he cant walk back in to japan and back were he is. just want to see him wrestle bryan/balor/joe/Jericho etc. cant handle non English commentating for Japanese wrestling. and his debut nxt match should be awesome

not like if it goes crap he cant walk back in to japan and back were he is. just want to see him wrestle bryan/balor/joe/Jericho etc and his debut nxt match should be awesome
My conscience has been cleansed of its evil so as long as he's not given a token Japanese gimmick ... or some stupid douchey thing like they did to A-Train ... I'll be excited.

My conscience has been cleansed of its evil so as long as he's not given a token Japanese gimmick ... or some stupid douchey thing like they did to A-Train ... I'll be excited.
they seem past that. I guess that's why he is going to nxt first get him use to American way of things and move him up. but they are hyping him up as being former iwgp heavyweight champion like lesnar and the hottest free agent in wrestling along styles. also there website are teasing a bullet club thing with him in it with styles,balor and Anderson/gallows

they seem past that. I guess that's why he is going to nxt first get him use to American way of things and move him up. but they are hyping him up as being former iwgp heavyweight champion like lesnar and the hottest free agent in wrestling along styles. also there website are teasing a bullet club thing with him in it with styles,balor and Anderson/gallows
Yeah, a basic hick wrestling fan won't care about a Japanese belt/promotion unless a WWE wrestler was in it so linking his accomplishment to Lesnar would have to do.

Hell in a Cell v Undertaker with HBK as guest referee. Another AMAZING match!

Triple H has been involved in so many classic moments in the last 20 years it's ridiculous. He's definitely in the top 10 of all time.

He's good on the mic, tells a great story in the ring, bumps like a mofo and has one of the best entrances in the game. (no pun intended)
Definitely?

Flair
Hogan
Bruno
Austin
Undertaker
The Rock
Dusty Rhodes
Nick Bockwinkle
Andre
Monsoon

Could have Rogers in there too and Inoki. Then more recently I'd argue Angle and Nakamura (yes the one coming to WWE) are more talented performers.

Definitely?

Flair
Hogan
Bruno
Austin
Undertaker
The Rock
Dusty Rhodes
Nick Bockwinkle
Andre
Monsoon

Could have Rogers in there too and Inoki. Then more recently I'd argue Angle and Nakamura (yes the one coming to WWE) are more talented performers.

No Hitman? Seriously? Sting definitely well above HHH as well, wouldn't even make a top 20

No doubt the accolades look out of wack on paper but I dare say that HHH (as a renowned hard worker off screen) probably wasn't doing blow & tarnishing his own legacy between matches for half his career so there's that.
Would also be interesting to see some sort of 'days as title holder' stat between the 2 as opposed to the 'number of titles held' if that's possible.

He might not have been doing blow, but he was roided up.

What was that about sloppy?

Now, now, let's not go attacking poor Marty garner. He may have taken a pedigree in the stupidest was possible by lifting jumping up and lifting his legs in the air, but he's an innocent party in all of this.

Unless you're suggesting that that is HHH's fault. But that would be silly, since he has no control over garner's legs.
Triple h is widely accepted as an incredibly safe and clean worker, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, now, let's not go attacking poor Marty garner. He may have taken a pedigree in the stupidest was possible by lifting jumping up and lifting his legs in the air, but he's an innocent party in all of this.

Unless you're suggesting that that is HHH's fault. But that would be silly, since he has no control over garner's legs.
Triple h is widely accepted as an incredibly safe and clean worker, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That depends...

Depends on if you ask one of his arse kissers or one of his detractors.

That depends...

Depends on if you ask one of his arse kissers or one of his detractors.
Only the saltiest detractors.
It's fine to not like the guy, plenty of people don't, but you know you've dug too deep into crazy opinions if you think Triple H is unsafe.

Only the saltiest detractors.
It's fine to not like the guy, plenty of people don't, but you know you've dug too deep into crazy opinions if you think Triple H is unsafe.

I'd trust HHH with my head between his legs any day and night.

My god...That last section with Elijah Wood... (I think?)

Pretty bad eh.

Good on the mic and responsible for some great matches but his sloppiness goes unnoticed by the IWC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back