Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 17 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Narrator : History will tell us that the Roys took the SFA by storm in Season 17 taking home their second premiership. This is where the seeds of the Roys triumphant campaign took place. Join me now as we relive history.

RoysFFC.png

ROYS F.F.C
Roys FFC
The Gorillas
Founded S03 (2003)
Premiers S04 (2004), S17 (2013/4)
Mobbenfuhrer Medallists : Broken (S05)
groy.png

Narrator : These were the warriors who brought the Cup to the Brunswick Junction Oval.

Season 17 playing list (30 players)

1. Fred
2. Made4September
3. Broken (dvc)
4. PTizzle
5. fitzroybulldog
7. SuburbanMe (NEW - rookie)
8. Grin (NEW - rookie)
9. Roylion
10. Dicky Fitzwell
11. Cheetah
12. Ed_Gein
13. Reardo (vc)
15. CM Sean (NEW - formerly Age of SMD)
16. TheBrownDog (NEW - rookie)
22. Mobbenfuhrer (c)
23. pantskyle (RETURNS - trade period signing)
25. northmelbournefc (NEW - rookie)
30. wmoore (NEW - from Wonders)
33. Wonaeamirri33
35. 3KZ is Football
37. Slax
41. FitzroyRamone (NEWish - unretired)
42. Carn the Roys!
44. royboy2
48. Cannon82 (NEW - rookie)
77. Volta (NEW - rookie)
666. Freakie (unretired, dvc)

Delisted Midseason :
17. Bosk (NEW - rookie)
72. thecatwrangler (NEW - rookie)
86. CM86 (NEW - rookie)
TBA. maxmustard (NEW - rookie)

Delisted Prior To Season :
Maroon Goon (AWOL)
Silent Alarm (Silent)
Stocka (retired)
killer (in jail?)
royboy 29 (looking for the other 27 royboys)

pantskyle (chased found the dollars)
junction oval (renovations)
FattyLumpkin (retired)
flea29 (blood poisoning)
Kooka (split sides)
icefreak (couldn't stand the heat)
DREAM TEAM BUFF (plastic surgery)

Narrator : The Roys realised they erred when the made Motley Crues version of She Goes Down their theme for Season 16, but used this song to inspire them to Season 17 greatness.

Narrator : This seasons side will go among the greats at the Roys along with these club legends.

Code:
Season Captain                B & F                  Goalkicker        Life Member Inductees
S03 -  Roylion                Roylion                Roylion (35)[
S04 -  Yippyio                FitzroyRamone          Yippyio (102)
S05 -  Roylion/FattyLumpkin    [COLOR=orange]vote count lapsed[/COLOR]      FattyLumpkin (32)
S06 -  Fattylumpkin/Fred      TimtheToolman/Fat Pizza  flea29 (47)
S07 -  Fat Pizza/Roylion      TimtheToolman          JakeThePeg (34)
S08 -  Fred                    Fred                    JakeThePeg (43)
[COLOR=orange]S09 - club in recess
S10 - club in recess[/COLOR]
S11 -  Mobbenfuhrer            Fat Pizza              JakeThePeg (28)
S12 -  Mobbenfuhrer (I think)  Fat Pizza/Reardo        Roylion (44)      Mobbenfuhrer
S13 -  Mobbenfuhrer            ItsMyShow              Mobbenfuhrer (65) Fred
S14 -  Mobbenfuhrer            Fred                    Freakie (??)      FattyLumpkin, Fat Pizza
S15 -  Reardo                  Freakie                Fred (35)        Broken
S16 -  Mobbenfuhrer            pantskyle              Fred (51)        Roylion
S17 -  Broken/Mobbenfuhrer

Narrator : I know you can't get enough of the Roys, so click these links to find out more about this champion club.

SEASON 17 MILESTONES

Last edited by a moderator:

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
I am going to be the best unretired player in the whole SFA, Deddy can bite a big one.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Good luck for S17 Roys. You were terrible with me, I can't imagine how bad you will be without me.

You were s**t, at least we can stop stocking Orange Bacardi Breezers at the bar now.

You were s**t, at least we can stop stocking Orange Bacardi Breezers at the bar now.

Freakie please you know I prefer watermelon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck for S17 Roys. You were terrible with me, I can't imagine how bad you will be without me.
Less bad, clearly.

He's more of a West Coast Cooler kindah guy, I'd wager.

In a scene somewhat reminiscent of Mark Dwyer in 1986, he arrived, won our hearts and disappeared into the wilderness never to be heard of again.

The best #58 to ever play the game.

FitzroyRamone

B+F in a premiership year - SFA season 4
Jan 27, 2001
Brunswick Street Oval
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Norwich City, Niners
I've been in and out of this team for years...time to don the boots again me thinks.

My dear Mobbenfuhrer, count me in...number 41 (in honour of the great Lee Murnane) with the traditional long sleeved guernsey. If ya need a possy filled, I'm more than capable chasing glory on a half forward flank / forward pocket :)

I've been in and out of this team for years...time to don the boots again me thinks.

My dear Mobbenfuhrer, count me in...number 41 (in honour of the great Lee Murnane) with the traditional long sleeved guernsey. If ya need a possy filled, I'm more than capable chasing glory on a half forward flank / forward pocket :)

ROYalty!! Welcome back mate. Broken, better update the list skipper.:thumbsu:

Oh my beloved Fitzroyramone, how I do wish I could part my knees to ease and egg on your gracious return. Alas, the ball no longer rests in my burlap receptacle, as during just the past offseason, I have been dutifully relieved of the captaincy burden, and the decision whether to make room on this caterpillar-sybian now rests not with myself, but with the likes of Reardo, Wonaeamirri33 , and Broken . Hi men!

Oh my beloved Fitzroyramone, how I do wish I could part my knees to ease and egg on your gracious return. Alas, the ball no longer rests in my burlap receptacle, as during just the past offseason, I have been dutifully relieved of the captaincy burden, and the decision whether to make room on this caterpillar-sybian now rests not with myself, but with the likes of Reardo, Wonaeamirri33 , and Broken . Hi men!

You can be quite the drama queen Mobbs, just like that old chick in Prisoner who was always bashing the screws. FitzroyRamone is in, even if it's at my expense (which it clearly won't be).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back