Official Team Thread Roys FFC S16 Team Thread (2012/13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New page, new listing :

All players intending to continue on in Season 16 need to signify their intent to do so by replying here. New players should post here, as well.

CONFIRMED :
1. Fred (back pocket)
2. Made4September
3. Broken
4. PTizzle
5. Maroon Goon
7. Stocka
9. Roylion
10. Dicky Fitzwell
11. Cheetah
12. Ed_Gein
13. Reardo
16. royboy 29
19. icefreak
22. Mobbenfuhrer
23. pantskyle
27. FattyLumpkin
35. 3KZ is Football
37. Slax (NEW, returning)
39. FitzroyBulldog (NEW, debut)
42. Carn The Roys!
44. Royboy2
666. Freakie
?, junction oval (NEW, returning, need guernsey number)
Total - 23

RESPONDED (CONFIRMED?) BUT NOT ON THIS THREAD :
(Still really require a confirmation on this thread)
8. killer
38. Kooka
Total - 2
(we will sign from these if we don't get 24 by cut-off)

NO RESPONSE :
6. Tim the Toolman (likely delisting)
17. Fat Pizza
25. tassielions (likely delisting)
29. flea29
Total - 3

Grand Total - 29

RETIREMENTS/DELISTINGS :
?. Sasquatch
Total - 1

Hi {names of folks deleted to pretend to protect their identity},

I am currently conducting a review of the Roys Fantasy FC squad list, and note that you did not post in a match thread in season 15.

While we don't stand on ceremony - or over air vents - too much at the Roys, there's not much point in dragging you guys along to the matches if you're not intending to participate.

So I'm planning on retiring you from the squad, at which point you will automatically be inducted into our Past Players Club.

If, on the other hand, you do wish to remain on the list, you can ensure such by responding on the Roys Team Thread ( http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/roys-team-thread-season-15-2012.928436/page-69#post-26398993 ) and indicating you intention to play on.

After that, if you don't post in matches, you'll probably never get picked for a game, but you'll still be part of the squad - unless if we get 30 other blokes signed up who are all contributey and stuff, causing the numbers to max out over the league's limit. (in which case the last active players will have to forcibly retired anyway).

I sincerely would love to see you fellers continue on, but I'm not very good at twisting arms. So it's in your capable hands.

Non-response will be regarded as disinterest, and your squad inclusion will be terminated. I shall also kick over your sandcastles and shake my fist with a sneer ... then run to safety.

Truly hope to see you lob and indicate intention to play on!

Best regards,

Kev (Mobbs)

I figured this needed a new thread.

For those Roy rookies (Roykies?), and anyone else, who are unsure about the new rule (bringing the league in to disrepute) - any issues with the league or with those in charge of the league should be raised with your captain first.

All other league rules can be found at this location

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lads, not going to around much the next 3 mths just started a new job and have a s**t load of study to do

Hey lads, not going to around much the next 3 mths just started a new job and have a s**t load of study to do

And?

You know RL takes second place to a fantasy footballing game.

Are you Jason Bourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back