Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Royboys,

I'm setting up the Fantasy Leagues for us to keep our minds off the nonsense that is Sweet FA. Anyone doing Fantasy or Supercoach or both?

Let me know as I am keen to get both happening and would be keen to get Roys involved FIRST before openning to other teams.

Chezzley (Newly awarded BigFooty Legend)

Royboys,

I'm setting up the Fantasy Leagues for us to keep our minds off the nonsense that is Sweet FA. Anyone doing Fantasy or Supercoach or both?

Let me know as I am keen to get both happening and would be keen to get Roys involved FIRST before openning to other teams.

I usually do Supercoach.

Royboys,

i do both.

Notice to all Roys

Fixture has been released. The fixture post has been updated to reflect this. Season 19 is only a few days away.
HOLY s**t BALLS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT.

That is all.
Calm down, we need a captain with a slow hand.

AND WE ARE BACK FOR PART THREE OF HELLO MY NAME IS.......

loonerty.jpg

FB; Today we have another one of the young stars of the Roys, welcome Loonerty!!
L: What is this? you said there was cake?
FB: Shush! It's on it way, but first -

What brought you to the SFA

L: ClarkeM's travels to foreign lands
FB: Another one? ClarkeM really does get around.

FB: Can you tell us about your footballing/qootyballing influences/background?

L: I started playing Dream Team in 2007 and liked the colours of the Bombers so I started following them. Have since fallen in love with the game, despite being from a state where it is generally shunned
FB: Lucky for us the Bombers are no more in the SFA, you can blame Bengwatkins for that, but us at the Roys are ever so grateful.

FB: What do you hope to bring to the Roys in S19

L: Quality and high quantity reaction gifs/images.
FB: As long as its not on a Wonna scale (you don't want to know) you'll fit right in.

FB: Why the Roys (i know we are great i just like to hear it)
L: Everyone told me to and I don't handle peer pressure really well.
FB: Just the kind of person i like, easily manipulated and malleable

FB: How have you been preparing yourself for your big R1 debut?

L: Smashing the chuds and proving myself in the State of Origin for NSW/ACT!
FB: SoO is a hack competition for hacks, Okey is as yet to respond to my demands for 5 resims for the Allies, so as far as i believe the last carnival was null and void.

FB: Your predictions for S19
L: Roys win everything, fitzroybulldog ascends to heaven having been proven the second coming of Christ.
FB: I love it when things get biblical. Makes me all hostile and want to hold placards.

L: Cake?
FB: That's all we have time for today on HELLO MY NAME IS......... Tune in tomorrow for another installment
L: You prick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When fitzroybulldog came up to me with a idea about a new fresh look about the Roys. I was all up for it. After planning I set to work on something majestic that it had been never seen before. I'm talking about the new jumpers of course. Here they are.
Home
We wanted to retain our name so we have the FFC monogram. FB suggested going for more of a retro approach which Mobbenfuhrer greatly approves. A mix of new with some legacy.
1y3ltw.gif

Clash
Something new and fresh while keeping the monogram and the clubs colours.
2en9uad.gif

FB:How have you been preparing yourself for your big R1 debut?
R: Making homebrew
FB: Ohh more tasty delicacies, we might even have to have a brew off, Chezzalenko Reborn and Mooch have had something bubbling away in the lockers, which i can only assume is booze of some kind
Er ... clearly you're out of the loop on this one. If Chezza asks you to taste test it, DO NOT take him up on the offer. And if you happened to take a sniff at that .... aroma ... then I would suggest going to see a nosetrician immediately to get the smell surgically removed before it ruins your appetite, your sex life and your appreciation of the chirp of the Asian gecko in your laundry.

Nicely done Klim.
Form fitting and everything.
I gave Klim freedom to tweak the Roys to bring them into the modern SFA, but keeping with the motif what was old is new again.
We've constantly been brushed aside as a slowing down piece of nostalgia externally, but not anymore.
I haven't been this excited for a SFA since I debuted. There has been a buzz around the Roys, that I've really liked, and I've loved what I've seen in the off season from my fellow Roys.

This is also how I plan to captain the team, I trust you all and I want you to trust in yourselves and back yourselves in the SFA. Whether its on field, postings, media pieces, thread ideas or whatever, I beleive in you all and the skill sets you bring to the table. My door is always open for a chat, a drink, a night out or even a suppository trade if you need.

We are the Roys.
We are the Gorillas.
We are the Gorillas of the Royvolution.

Nicely done Klim.
Form fitting and everything.
I gave Klim freedom to tweak the Roys to bring them into the modern SFA, but keeping with the motif what was old is new again.
We've constantly been brushed aside as a slowing down piece of nostalgia externally, but not anymore.
I haven't been this excited for a SFA since I debuted. There has been a buzz around the Roys, that I've really liked, and I've loved what I've seen in the off season from my fellow Roys.

This is also how I plan to captain the team, I trust you all and I want you to trust in yourselves and back yourselves in the SFA. Whether its on field, postings, media pieces, thread ideas or whatever, I beleive in you all and the skill sets you bring to the table. My door is always open for a chat, a drink, a night out or even a suppository trade if you need.

We are the Roys.
We are the Gorillas.
We are the Gorillas of the Royvolution.

Lets make this s**t trend!

#WeLikeRoy

I trust myself but not that Reardo guy, not after the time he tied my shoelaces together knowing full well I don't have the flexibility to get my own shoes off.

#welikeroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back