Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ach! The nWo. This is a game I usually go deadly quiet. As soon as I post against my first club, a certain user tries to bait me into the events that led to my departure.

Will try my best to focus on the game and post.

Just say the word and we will be there is stories that go nowhere, plans for the half time picnic, some simpsons gif and reimagined classic songs and whatever else is needed to defeat these pesky Dragons.

It's half been brought back but now I have to choose what I am going to do basically overnight. Take a job thats a 4 year apprenticeship that isn't what I want to do.. but gives me a career.. or keep looking for the job that I want to do.. as this one will only last another month or so without the apprenticeship. :/

Round 3 is up and we have the nWo Dragons! A fiery bunch who present a rough and scaly exterior, but don't be fooled they have a nice soft underbelly which means they giggle and enjoy themselves like the rest if us. So don't be intimidated by them, let's fool the Dragoons into falling for our charms, so then when the time is right we can slay them!!!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-ffc-at-brunswick-junction-oval-motr.1088683/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

#welikeroy

Keep your chin up Rendered Unsafe make the decision that you think is best for you. I'm not sure how old you are but the career you think you want now might not be in a few years, trust me.
Them's wise words. Hope it works out Rendered Unsafe. My mate went to uni doing civil engineering. Loved it. did his time, did some work experience, got good grades, the whole bit. Then finished uni and went "nah * it, I wanna be an accountant". And he's never looked back :)

Gorilla of the Week

Nominees: Rendered Unsafe; Spitta2Azza; Reardo and Quivorir

Gorilla!.jpg
And the winner is...... Reardo!!!

The former Roy captain, has had a quiet off season, recuperating after and injury and booze interrupted Season 18. One of the SFAs premier Ruckmen had a quiet S18 by his standard, but now that S19 has arrived, we are seeing the Gorilla of old. This week against the LV Bears, Reardo went up against the one the SFAs brightest new stars brahj, a young whippersnapper with ideas above his station. Brahj has only recently secured the Bears tall job, but still has a long way to go before he is considered anywhere near the level that Reardo operates in. Reardo turned back the years and put in a sublime performance, not only winning the ruck duels, but also making his presence felt around the ground. Brahj was beaten from pillar to post and was left crumpled in Reardo's wake contest after contest. Even when Brahj dared to get the ball, Reardo was on him, ferociously bringing his opposite big man down. The Roys are a tough unit, but they are downright scary when Reardo is in full flight. Special mentions to Rendered Unsafe for a mighty effort on the wings, Spitta2Azza for an ominous first post, and Quiv who stupidly but bravely tried to keep the Bears in it the last.

Congratulations Reardo!
Reardo's day: 12 Hitouts, 14 Kicks, 9 Handballs, 23 Disposals, 6 Tackles and 1.1 for 104 DT points.

Gorillas of the Week
Week 1: Dicky Fitzwell
Week 2: Reardo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone's asking me questions about the Sweet FA and all I can feel about it is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
Indeed its a great show.
rage_90.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back